????????Japanese classic car thread????????

Discussion in 'Planes, Trains & Automobiles' started by invinciblejets, Dec 3, 2014.

1. From an old-school car guy...here's a shoutout for the Datsun 510 and Mitsubishi Lancer of the early '70s, the latter sold here in the states as the Dodge Colt.

They were both great looking, loaded with features (but not loaded down with a high sticker pri$ce), the people who had 'em loved 'em, and dealers couldn't keep 'em in stock back in the day. Many times, Dodge dealers in California in the early '70s would sell all the Lancers/Colts they had coming even before the boat reached out shores with 'em! 

2. Can anyone guess what kind of JCC this is? Super rare but not impossibly rare to guess lol

ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1422369028.906706.jpg

Sent from my iPhone 5s using Grasscity Forum..💨⛽️

3. im going with either a 929 hatch or cosmos hatch

4. Very good guess! The headlights are just like the Cosmo/929
    However!!!
    It is a 1987 Isuzu impulse rs turbo
    Super rare and that one is actually for sale i hope who ever gets it preserves it has to be the cleanest one in the world not to mention the rarest model and last year of production.

http://japanesenostalgiccar.com/wordpress/kidney-anyone-1987-isuzu-impulse-rs-turbo/#more-37338

5. We got these in Australia but they were called Isuzu piazza.

piazza_09.jpg

6. Any still left there?

The state are dry of them it seems

You guy got all the good jdm stuff

7. Yah but they dont get good deals on anything. ya cant have everything i guess

8. #68 El Duderino, Jan 31, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 31, 2015
    the first Skyline GT-R. The Mighty KPGC10. two liter dual overhead cam straight six.by Prince Motors. i fell in love with this car in Gran Turismo 5. the rear fender flares came factory to accommodate larger tires in race set-ups.
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    number 5 was raced. number 6 was spared and saved for the Nissan Museum looks like. theres a Calsonic R32 in the background.
    i would love to repeat(japanese racing) history!

9. Such a perfect shape for a car^

Was watching this the other night of the #6 car just love the sound of the s20 and any low displacement
    straight 6

http://youtu.be/qe0S2uTTMOo

10. http://youtu.be/j5iWjPjNxOs

70s racing at Fuji and in English!!

11. Yes

Sent from old ass Droid

12. O ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1422721418.409207.jpg OMG 😭

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

13. I did 😭🔥 ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1423207882.193352.jpg ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1423207899.010044.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

14. I closest I got to japanese classics is 89 supra and 89 240sx. Hardly considered japanese though... but that's as close as I got hehe

Supra was tons of fun... both blew up on the 110 freeway when I lived in Los Angeles.

15. Nice! Those are both classics.
    Not sure what you mean by hardly Japanese you must mean because the supra came with the 7mgte and 240sx with the ka24de.
    Both had different engines in the jdm market.
    Still Japanese tho.

16. I see a couple getting around now and then.

Haha all the good stuff, We hardly got anything.

17. they just got skylines and holdens.....prob still cheaper to live in the us and just buy a nissan s1X and a halfcut