Will these holes be too much air?

Discussion in 'Bongs, Dab Rigs, Bubblers, Water Pipes' started by jmklig, Dec 3, 2014.

1. #1 jmklig, Dec 3, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Dec 3, 2014
    http://www.grasscity.com/int_en/blaze-glass-jet-flash-romeo-7mm-glass-beaker-base-tube.html
    i've already ordered this bong after looking for days, but i just noticed that there are fucking holes on the sides to get the smoke twisting...  I'm starting to wonder if that is going to be the "catch" of this bong.  Anyone have a jet flash that can tell me if the holes are small enough to still get the milky hits?  because i'm a fan of milky and yellowy hits...  BTW my order is not yet approved.  Will i be able to cancel it and receive my payment back immediately?
    thanks for taking your time and replying guys.

2. I wouldn't pay 150$ for that. Just my opinion though. As far as the holes go... I have no. It looks like a gimmick to me

3. #3 jmklig, Dec 3, 2014
    well i only paid 103 flat including shippin, but its no gimmick its how they make the smoke spin. i just want to know if itll be too much airflow. also will i be able to cancel?

4. I am unsure how Grasscity deals with their purchases, I'm sure you could contact them and find out.
    As far as the piece, you have basically an air injection system if the holes are actually functional. What will air injection do? It may cool the smoke, but it will also dilute it from the excess negative pressure from your lungs. So as far as 'milky and yellow hits' you will likely have to pack a huge bowl to achieve this. 
    Vortexs are nothing new, normally they aren't exposed. I have a vortex bowl, it has a main hole vertically but also has 3 holes on the horizontal plane. It spirals the smoke without any excess air. Hence why I believe it is a gimmick. 

5. yeah, man idk why they thought it was a good idea to poke holes in the tube >.< but i understand now and i have submitted a ticket for a refund.  It's unshipped so shouldn't go too bad.  I have found other sites after my purchase as well im interested in.

6. You are probably better off. 

7. #7 jmklig, Dec 3, 2014
    Well i'm probably going to be short of 100$ for a few days...  i still have about 140 in my account so i better get to ordering now! ;D im lookin at this one right now. http://www.thickassglass.com/products/16-double-honeycomb-water-pipe-7mm-thick-w-spinning-splashguard
    any recommendations? This will be my first bong!
    I know you'd probably say just save for 200, but i don't need/want a $200 bong due to the fact i don't need it anyways.  Also if it breaks i don't want to be accountable or hold someone accountable for a $250 bong >.<

8. Without shopping for you. 
    http://www.thickassglass.com/collections/water-pipe-51-100/products/tag-10-5-inline-to-8-arm-tree-perc-5mm
    I had a piece very similar. Destruction on many levels. also a convenient grip. Honeycombs don't hit hard, they are smooth, trees and showers usually give you more aggressive perc. 

9. These are ripoffs of gravlabs helix bongs and with Chinese glass it's just sort of a gamble

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

10. it's an off brand of a gravlab helix bong. I have a helix and I've never had a bong the milks as much. go of it if it's what you can afford!

stay high and fly~

11. What in the actual fuck- a spinning splash guard? That seems like it would be counterproductive if anything at all.