Props to Acrylics

Discussion in 'Bongs, Dab Rigs, Bubblers, Water Pipes' started by J.Blaze, Dec 3, 2014.

1. #1 J.Blaze, Dec 3, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Dec 3, 2014
    So since my only bong broke I decided I couldn't just stick with bowls and homemade smoking tools so i decided to go online tool shopping. I found a site called Smokeday.com (Sorry Grasscity :( ) and found $10 Acrylic bongs that came with a free grinder, one hitter and screens. I thought that was a steel but was hesitant to hand money over to a site that seemed too good to be true but it wasn't too much money so i said fuck it. 

It shipped next day and arrived 3 days later, total 4 days to receive. It was only 8 inches so its small as shit. It's easy to carry around in a bag or something and rips harder and smoother than a bowl. The only issue with it is that the bowl is stupid small so I took the bowl from my wooden pipe with a metal screw on  bowl and screwed that onto the bong, boom it's perfect now. I've always been against Acrylics because of the whole smoking out of plastic scares but the deal was awesome. 

Smokeday.com does that with all purchases, the free stuff thing and they have a section of glass bowls from $7-$10 it's pretty cool but i'll stop before i'm accused of advertising. 

Does anyone else enjoy Acrylics as much as I have been?

Grasscity still #1 doe

Attached Files:

2. That's really nice for $10 and I wouldn't hate to have a free grinder too!
    I honestly love looking at smoke-day's pieces, although their shipping is quite expensive.
    But their pieces are amazing and very cheap!
    I really like their $10 hand pipes! Especially these two!
    Link 1
    Link 2

The Sherlock pipe is fresh.

And yeah if you're broke as shit like me then it's a cool little thing to have that gets you retarded

4. ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1422411089.614162.jpg

This is a photo I pulled off of Instagram if you search #transformertubes you'll find some pretty awesome photos

5. Back in the day of being 15 and me and my friends hanging out with old punks (cause they had a house we could blaze at) and I got one of the $20 acrylics off the grasscity site. And that thing lasted us a few years. I can tell you have many times or how many people got shtined off it.
    Good times

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

6. Transformers are great

It's not peer pressure, it's just your turn.