Grinder with kief catcher

Discussion in 'Other Smoking Accessories' started by FunkDoctaa, Dec 2, 2014.

1. Soo i know there are plenty of topics on this but...I was planning to buy a 5 piece grinder with my friend and was reading thru da topics here and got a few questions...

So i realise the bud i grind and take the kief from is less potent but it isn't noticable...(So it gets you the same high,right?) But how much time aprox. does it take to get enough kief for a j if i use the shake like a mofo and coin methods?

and last but not least is if i look at all the facts (time to get kief,loss potency) is it worth buying a 4 or 5 piece grinder or should i just get more weed rofl

soz for spamming on this topic...  :smoke:

2. #2 NYCchronic, Dec 2, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Dec 2, 2014
    You should get a 5 piece grinder so that your weed is grinded well, a kief jay is a complete waste of product since it takes months to gather all that kief. Your better off putting kief in bowls.....I dont understand all these questions. I bought all of my weed gear at the same time BEFORE I bought weed then I didnt have the "or should i get more weed" dilemma. Dont use a coin because it could brreak through your screen and that would be a problem if you dont have a grinder with replaceable screens. Just use your fingers to rub the kief through. 

3. #3 enjoyandlive, Dec 2, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Dec 2, 2014
    u overthinking it man, go with the flow, i can get enough kief after grinding up a dime (.5) with the coin trick to use it and sprinkle it all into my next joint. My $6 grinder has a basic screen and the coin doesnt break through it,
    is not true

yes you get the same high from the grinded bud without the kief, difference is not noticeable. if this matters a lot to you, just take the kief that got filtered from the grinded bud and add it back into the bud chamber. :smoke:

Thanks for the reply bro im thinkin' about gettin it now hehe the biggest reason i wanna get it cuz i wanna sprinkle kief with ma weed and also kinda fingers start to lack after so much haha  :lol:

5. If you want kief, try the dry ice method. Good luck.

6. It take a little while but not mega long to get a ton of kief.

7. yea i decided to get a grinder hehe :-D

8. Low tolerance + bowl with kief = instantly high as the moon

It is true sir. It happened to my friend while we were seshing and it was a Kannastor which is pretty damn good. Maybe it hasnt happened to you....but it happens.