Funniest thing you laughed at when high?

Discussion in 'Grasscity Forum Humor' started by Mesajah, Dec 2, 2014.

1. My was when me and my friend got stoned and we where walking down the street and I saw woman in a car(she was looking gooood) I turn around to tell to my friend to look at her but when I turn around there was a man in a car.!!?! And then for like 30min I was trying to explain what happened but he didnt understand anything and then I just exploded with laughter and couldnt stop laughing :D

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

2. this post

3. Dunno about the funniest, but here goes..
    Last time at band rehearsal, I just couldn't keep from laughing at my fuckups during the set. As if that wasn't dumb enough, playing a major seventh interval was somehow hilarious to me.  :smoking:

4. Other peoples misfortune
    Drunk people falling over on youtube - srsly if you haven't done this do it I cried
    Laugh at people who don't smoke weed cos HA HA dumbasses

5. My friend was hoping over a fence and was baked off his ass and landed back down in the water across the fence and his facial expression was "something isn't right in the world right now" i was laughing so hard I couldn't even go over the fence for like 30 min

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

6. In a music festival after seeing metallica, 3 friends and i bonged for 2 hours outside our tents, one goes to get a burger from a stall which was a longish walk up a steep muddy hill, just as he starts walking back down i hear someone shout 'FUCK', i turn my head and all i see is him rolling and tumbling down the hill head to toe in mud (and probably shit haha), i laughed hard for like 45 mins till i had to go lie down in my tent for about an hour, my stomach and face were killing me by this time.

Good times, woman at the stall felt bad for him and gave him another burger haha

Sent from my GT-S5830i using Grasscity Forum mobile app