Fellow Stoners Unite I need your help getting back at someone

Discussion in 'General' started by Jeff Pirro, Dec 1, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Ok So there is a guy in my building who has no life and has been ratting me out to my landlord for smoking bud in my own apartment that I pay rent for.. I even have switched to vaporizing and I close my door, open windows, put a towel down- but he still smells it and tells the landlord. Its a non smoking building so I dont have an argumet BUT in my defense, other people smoke in the building but I always am the one to get blamed..

MY PLAN:  I want to make a strong scent of marijuana outside this guy's door, so when the landlord comes by the building, the landlord smells marijuana by this guy's apartment and gets in trouble...

How can I do this? I dont want to just light up a joint by his door because then I will smell like pot and the smoke alarm could go off.. I was looking for like a marijuana spray online but I couldnt find any-- then I imagined i could just make one.. can someone help me get my shitty neighbor some payback?

Thank you!

2. don't be a bitch.

you make us look bad.

man, its not even worth it, if you're going to get him "back" just beat his ass and move on, and maybe next time he wont never ever snitch on you but doing some bitch ass moves like that seems pretty childish and stupid. Handle it like a real dude, and beat his ass, or simply move out.

Promoting or condoning violence is not acceptable on Grasscity... - IgnorantFool

4. why not talk to ur nieghbor? and explain to him the medical benifets

5. 2 wrongs don't make a right.

Yes your neighbor is a bitch.  No doubt about that.

Time to move.

6. #6 Jeff Pirro, Dec 1, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Dec 1, 2014
    So I have:

1. beat his ass
    2. Move
    3. Talk to him

Those are the suggestions so far and none of them work. Im not going to resort to violence. Im not going to move (yet). And I tried talking to him so many times, telling him i have a medical card, but he is very conservative and doesn't believe in the medicine part. I just find it rude that he comes and sniffs around my apartment...

Im not being a bitch- I am just stoned and think it will be funny to get this guy back in a humorous way. I don't really care that much to hurt the guy or move out, i just want to pull a little prank on him..

Can anyone help me with that? How I could make his apartment reek like pot? without smoking in it obviously... Thank you to helpful suggestions!

7. You've got a lot to learn about being a "real dude," mate. I'm curious, what does violence in this situation accomplish?

8. Wrong! You approach the guy and ask him if he has been snitching you off to the landlord. If he says yes, BEAT HIS ASS!

Then smoke a joint with the landlord.

Promoting or condoning violence is not acceptable on Grasscity... - IgnorantFool

accomplishes alot acually, accomplishes enough for dude next time to keep his mouth shut and mind his own business instead of others.

10. Snitch's gonna snitch. Resorting to physical harm does nothing but make you look like a neanderthal who can't control himself. If you're really lucky, you'll get a nice assault charge to go along with that clown face too.

11. #11 Deleted member 745666, Dec 2, 2014
    Last edited: Dec 2, 2014
    ^^ Shots fired lol

12. ....says a guy that has no pictures of himself beacause he's to ashame to reveal his true self, move along sir.

13. These ppl telling u to 'leave it alone' and to 'be a real man' have never been faced with a situation like that

Sent from my U670C using Grasscity Forum mobile app

14. Move, bro.

Correction: Cover the back of his door knob in dog shit.

Then move. :p

15. Start smoking outside, problem solved

The clown face you'd be wearing if you were to confront that situation in a physical way, not your clown face. I wasn't insulting you, to clarify.

I'm not sure what my image or lack thereof has to do with this anyway, but there are plenty of pictures of my mug in various places all over GC. Feel free to go looking for them if you'd like a treat.

17. #17 CanIBeShaggy, Dec 2, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Dec 2, 2014
    Sounds like this guy isnt smelling it.. He smelled it once and now no matter what he can "smell" it.

Also, I think making his apartment smell like it wouldn't be such a good idea.. Maybe just go to him confess, apologize, and tell him you will do this somewhere else.. If you decide you still want to smoke be EXTREMELY careful about it.. (do the same procedure you were are doing to hide the smell) and then he will hopefully stop. Acting like a child will really only result in you guys hating eachother and this fucker will not stop bugging you.

18. #18 Delightfully High, Dec 2, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Dec 2, 2014
    Actually violence would just cause OP to dig himself in an even deeper hole. I mean the guy that lives in the building is a snitch. What's stopping him from suing OP for assault that could land OP in prison?

OP that snitch ain't worth your time. Move on.

19. sorry but I have to agree with the other blade. When I was in jail a lot were there for violent crimes. Like a fight. Every single one regretted it.

20. Also we like to keep violence off of this forum. This is an area to exchange knowledge, learn, and make friends.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.