Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

I cant get high anymore help

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by Q17, Dec 1, 2014.

1. Damn bud...I smoke good sht everyday. after work I go home and either smoke me a blunt or bowl. And be High for like 2 to 3 hours...some bud don't hit me...but even a bowl in the morning before work gets me feeling toooooo gooooos

"fighting as one hand one heart, one soul. We will shatter their dreams and haunt their nightmares"

2. Smoking for 10 years

"fighting as one hand one heart, one soul. We will shatter their dreams and haunt their nightmares"
    Bud ONLY.

Bud ONLY.

3. thats not how it works