Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

I cant get high anymore help

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by Q17, Dec 1, 2014.

1. #41 BloodBooger, Dec 5, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Dec 5, 2014
    Oh man....sorry!...didnt know I was talking to SuperStoner....Lol, If weed no longer gets ya high because you "done smoked up al dat good Cali dispensary 215 weed" then you better get on the horn and warn Willie and Snoop cuz I'm sure they gonna be affected next. Maybe cuz you smoke more of that good stuff than Redman the weed just cant handle you. Come on kid, give us a fucking break....ya can't get high? So take a fucking break. Ya want us to squeeze out a few tears for ya? I can see your silly little boy self sitting in some Cali shit hole sucking on some expensive rig ya spent every penny of the money yer Momma gives you on.....sucking, crying, bitcing and complaining...and you do complain dont ya? Hey, I got an idea..if weed no longer gets ya high and you refuse to take a long break from it, why not come back here and complain some more and tell us more sad stories of being the worlds saddest super stoner....nobody understands you. Sad.

2. Bet they "LOVE" you at your dispensary...always complaining their weed "aint gettin me high"..I'll wager you jump from one dispensary to another....good luck little man finding your golden bud...todays cannabis culture has nothing to offer you..might as well quit....yer not getting high.why waste your money? Better to come here and cry about it....this place is overrun with kids who complain, your no different. Get in line.

3. Take a dab. I'll betcha youll you high ;)

4. i get a buzz off 4 bowls 2 wouldn't even give me a nice buzz

5. you couldn't get me fucked up in 4 hits of your bunk weed get out of here

6. i have a rig i take a lot of dabs lol

I posted on this forum to see if anyone has had a similar problem to learn what i should do. Not listen to some old douche that doesn't know what he's talking about try and talk shit to me. complaining? crying? bitching? you mean explaining my situation and asking for advice? You're a joke "bloodbooger" lmao get the fuck off the internet and get back to enjoying your life as the 60 year old virgin acrylic bong smoker that you are.

8. Lol...dont know what you have against acrylic bongs but its causing you some anxiety. If I had an acrylic bong I am sure I would enjoy it as much as I enjoy my iceman from Smokin Heaven in Venice ...good luck with that immunity from weed problem. I wish you luck in the future and maybe somewhere along the way you'll get high again.

9. #49 M3ssenger, Dec 5, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Dec 5, 2014
    OP i really don't think abusing your cannabinoid receptors is healthy. You may have a problem. I would suggest taking a few months off to 'reset' your body. There was a time before THC, there CAN be a time after THC.

You don't need to be getting high all the time everyday for days on end. Cannabis was originally used for pain relief and ceremonies, not to be used to get 'high' everyday. But i fully support those that use it daily to ease pain. For that, edibles and tinctures work best, like magic.

Also, the herb might not be the cause of this. You say you even dab top shelf shatter? Well the reason you aren't getting high is your body and particularly your brain, has gotten so used to THC that nothing registers anymore. Do yourself and your budget a favor, be sober. Like one of the above poster said, let sobriety contrast your stone, like yin & yang. Energy flows in a circular motion. It ceases if you disrupt it.

10. Just sounds like you need a few month long tolerance break.

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

11. New to GrassCity and sharing information about a new product, TokeSmart, that Blue Naturals has out.  The capsules are 100% natural and the ingredients contain high concentrations of myrcene, a terpene that helps the body's cannabis receptors absorb more THC.  It won't increase the THC in your weed, but it helps your body use more of it.  However, if you have crappy weed there's not much you can do....like some commenters were saying, you can't make chicken salad out of chicken $&!t. 

I've posted this in other topic areas, but it seemed appropriate to add the obvious marketing plug here as well. 

12. While everyone else is making up their own "vernacular belief sysytem" so are you and the difference is youre shoving it down everyones throats like the narcissist that you are. No one likes people like that man..

and Dude if you have to take a 4 month break, take a 4 month break. If you have to take a year off, do it. I'm taking a super long break I'm on my 5th month and am super excited about getting fuckin HIGH in the next few months. This vitamin doesn't sound healthy what so ever, mainly because its not suppose to be naturally in your system (im assuming) and I would do research on it. You can't really post a thread saying that you have a tolerance and asking for advice but then continue to say that you refuse to do ANY of the things that legitimately make your tolerance go down, like taking a long break. Do what ya gotta do man

13. #53 BloodBooger, Dec 6, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Dec 6, 2014
    [quote name="coralreeferchick54" post="21024916" timestamp="1417819886"]While everyone else is making up their own "vernacular belief sysytem" so are you and the difference is youre shoving it down everyones throats like the narcissist that you are. No one likes people like that man..
    and Dude if you have to take a 4 month break, take a 4 month break. If you have to take a year off, do it. I'm taking a super long break I'm on my 5th month and am super excited about getting fuckin HIGH in the next few months. This vitamin doesn't sound healthy what so ever, mainly because its not suppose to be naturally in your system (im assuming) and I would do research on it. You can't really post a thread saying that you have a tolerance and asking for advice but then continue to say that you refuse to do ANY of the things that legitimately make your tolerance go down, like taking a long break. Do what ya gotta do man[/quote

Chill little girl. As for me "careing" if anyone likes me...well, I think you have an idea of what I feel about that...and you're right about the OP not taking anyones advice...hes just here to complain to people like you who believe have the answers....and you are too close to the forest to see the trees as far as being able to even grasp what I'm talking about. "tolerance breaks", the belief that expensive glass somehow magically ( or even scientifically) can get you higher is just all part of the new stoner belief system that is based on nothing more than a shared common belief system...nothing wrong with it but us older tokers with decades of experience just find it humorous is all...and what makes it downright HILARIOUS is how you kids get your cockles up when it is brought to your attention....you freak the fuck out...collectively. But thats the way it has always been and it is right that these things do develop...we sure had our own silly notions back in the late 60s through the 70s and beyond...and when I was your age I wouldnt listen to an old fart telling me my beliefs were based on misconceptions either...so alls right with the world as far as I can see.

14. Omega 3 pills 185 mg of omega 3's. One can of sardines is 1200mg of omega 3's. Needless to say I always bash a can of sardines before an edible.

15. Lol...man, I'll bet you smell real good when youre baked! I actually happen to love sardines and usually end up eating them everyday anyway...had no idea it was actually synergystic with my cannabinoids...

16. Wow... Hubris, much?

Look, I'm a young lad. I don't have the decades of smoking that you do, but there's no need to act like an ass. It doesn't take a veteran smoker to realize that post had quite a bit of pomposity to it...

17. You believe that post of mine was made in a vacuum? Do you honestly believe it came out of nowhere and the post I was responding to didn't as much call me an ass? Grow up. I made an initial point about 4 posts back and caught shit...does it bother me? No. Why should it bother you. I suggest you stay out of the shit stream if you dont want some stains on your clothes. Now, you got anything else to say to me besides moaning and pissing like a little girl?

18. its very true i stopped cold turkey 4.20.12 and didnt smoke a drop til 4.20something 2013 with my new gf at the time cuz she smoked and i met a guy who had good hash and hydro and we smoked both and my tolerance was back to how it was in 2012 in less than a month i think it was 2 weeks and i was back to my qp a month tolerance…so i quit again but now I'm dabbing and that barely does shit for me i figured id try it since nothing else was making me choke and this shit is good and gets me high and shit but not like omg I'm so high for more than 3-5 mins then a chill  smooth high for the next couple hours not too powerful but you can tell its there very very weak but lingers for a long time and  your eyes look a lot worse than you actually are

19. see i think i got low grade crumble this time since I'm a newb in fl or they assumed i wouldn't know

20. Sounds like addiction. Weed is supposed to be enjoyed occasionally not everyday. Of course your tolerance will skyrocket back to the starting point if you smoked again relentlessly. Maybe take another break and smoke every weekend. Geez the amount of stupidity in this thread.. Wasting money on NOT getting high. Learn to take it easy and not ABUSE the herb.

THC is a volatile compound once entering the brain, changing its chemistry. If you have THC already in your receptors and your serotonin hasnt yet reset, of course you won't get high. Common sense

Again, dont abuse the herb. Learn to let it enhance your life; dont rely too much on it.