Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

I cant get high anymore help

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by Q17, Dec 1, 2014.

1. That can't be possible that this is a high because it is nothing. There is people that smoke for 20 years and still get blasted. There has to be something else besides smoke better weed. The quality of weed isn't my problem.

2. Ive smoked for 42 years...and still "get blasted"....its all in your head...or in the bag of cheap weed yer tokin.

3. And I mean that in the most respectful manner possible.

4. smoked once a month for 42 years or what? nice dude lmao

5. Nice retort. Good luck with that " I can't get high" sad song....I'm sure some other newbie will take pity.

6. After months or years of smoking consecutively you begin to develop a tolerance. The simple solution is to take 2 weeks off, no less. You can take more time off if you can but 2 weeks will do the trick. If you have a very high tolerance aim for a month.

7. Smoke better herb

8. "you smoke shit weed. I say that in the most respectable way possible" get out of here.
    sad song? asking a question on the forums looking for advice? 

9. i feel like you just didn't even read my topic.

10. #30 BloodBooger, Dec 5, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Dec 5, 2014
    I fucking agree. Great herb always gets ya high. T breaks are for people tired of smoking crap but cant admit it. Cooler to think youre super stoner who is in so deep the bottom is now the top. Friends say "Dude smoked so much weed he cant get high better take a t break....week not enough for him...better take a month"....lol..its fun to watch these kids develop their own vernacular and belief system. I had one tell me once that "expensive glass" gives you a better high...I nearly wet myself laughin.... look kid, great weed will get you high every time..maybe not like the first few months you toked it...but you'll get high....change strains...change suppliers...change your methods...the problem isnt the weed...nor is it your brains reaction to the weed..its your brains reaction to THAT weed.

Ya, I'll admit I stopped reading after the "off and on for 4 years" part and when I noticed it was one giant paragraph with no breaks.

I went back an read it all.  It all sounds pretty normal to me.  It's called tolerance.  It happens after years.  People who are "on another planet" after a dab are clearly children or inexperienced users.

You can try essential fatty acids.   People claim it works. You can also try seeking out higher quality product.  Believe me, it's out there.  What you are toking isn't the pinnacle of cannabis and extracts.  If you think it is, then that's your problem.

HTH!

12. First off stop smoking all day everyday, nothing increases tolerance more.  Just smoke at nights, do your day and all the chores life entails and at the end of the day chill out with some herb as a reward.  Secondly take at least 2 days off a week from weed, I always take Wednesday and Thursday off from the herb, that's right I'm sober right now, use these days to be constructive.  Now I have virtually no tolerance.  But if I were to smoke all day I'd probs have a huge tolerance by day 2 or 3, stick to just nights, you need sobriety to contrast the high, yin and yang man, yin and yang.

13. Ok...just forget I said anything...youre right and I'm wrong...I lose.....wish you luck......but try some dank fire just to see if I'm right....and not some stuff your friends say is fire...but proper stuff from somebody reputable....I guarentee I could get you fucked UP in four tokes....find THAT GUY.

14. Honestly you're an idiot. I have my 215 and you're going to tell me i smoke shit weed. You're probably some east coast trash that sits behind his computer thinking he knows about weed while smoking out of your acrylic bong with bob marleys face on it.
    get the fuck off my thread 

15. I have my 215 i pick up top shelf extracts flower and sometimes moonrocks when its a special occasion. If you're saying west coast clinics top shelf shatter and flower isn't close to the pinnacle then i don't know what to tell you dude. Not to mention I match 5-6 bowls with my friends of that quality.

16. Not all dispensaries/clinics are created equally. Not all strains are created equally.  Not all cannabis is grown equally.

Try more strains?

17. Take a break for a few weeks to a month, then burn a LOT of banger in a short amount of time and i dare you to bullshit me about how you didnt feel right.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N900A using Grasscity Forum mobile app

Take a couple months off, then become a weekend smoker. should keep you from over doing it, and getting high from a bowl or two. saving you weed, and money. I bet you only took a two week break, you need to go longer.

there's your problem, maybe try limiting to 1 or 2 bowls in one session and enjoy buzz rather then smoke yourself retarded with 4 bowls