Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

I cant get high anymore help

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by Q17, Dec 1, 2014.

1. Hi everybody I'm new to grasscity, I have been smoking weed off and on for 4 years, for around the past two years I've been smoking multiple times a day everyday. In the past few months of smoking I haven't been getting high. I get a little buzz but that's it. I can smoke like 4 bowls of top shelf to myself out of a bong and be completely fine with just a little head change. I smoke out of multiple different things like pieces, gravs, vapes, bubblers, but smoking out of a bong is my favorite. I don't know what to do I've been reading threads and all I see is people saying to take tolerance breaks or smoke better stuff but I've taken tolerance breaks that range from a month to a week and they don't do much. I got a little higher after taking a month break but my tolerance just went back to how it was after smoking a few times. and I usually smoke top shelf so I don't smoke bunk <span>weed. People will take a few hits and be high for hours but I smoke a few bowls and I get a little head change for like an hour. I eat edibles sometimes but not really often. I did dabs for awhile but I could take multiple dabs without a problem when people tell me stuff like "one dab and I'm on another planet". I saw a thread about taking omega 3 hemp seed oil and it's supposed to heal your cannabinoid receptors so you can get higher, does this actually work? has anybody tried it? I purchased Manitoba Harvest omega 3 and 6 hemp oil capsules. They have 185 mgs of omega 3 per capsule and you're supposed to take 3 capsules a day is that enough omega 3 to heal my cannabinoid receptors? If not any advice on what omega 3 hemp oil capsules i should take? I'm willing to try whatever might work. I just really want to get really high again if anybody has any tips or advice please let me know! </span>
    \nThanks  :bongin: 

2. I'm curious about the omega 3 thing.

I'm almost to your point. Pipes bongs and blunts and I won't even be fazed. Even the vape.

Grav bong is the only way I smoke now. It's the only way I will really feel it. But even that I'm up to taking 5+ bowls in a sesh to really be gone (WICH IS EFFIN REDICULOUS IN MY OPINION. ALL MY BUDDY'S ARE MELTING IN TO THEIR CHAIR AFTER 1)

3. Finally someone understands, everybody keeps telling me I'm lying or I'm smoking shit weed.

but ya the omega 3 thing is pretty interesting you should look into it.
    If you figure anything out about getting high again let me know!

4. #4 PatrickXy6dC, Dec 1, 2014
    Last edited: Dec 1, 2014
    I don't think the receptors need to heal, but for the THC to unbind and free the receptors again.  Interesting idea, though.
    The only thing I can do is keep my smoking down to once or twice a week.  I am smoking good weed, too.  I've read that women develop tolerance quicker than men due to estrogen.  I don't like having to restrict my smoking- prefer a wake and bake and good night toke with a few in between, but like you said I just don't get high anymore.  Mangos are supposed to help the high, but I haven't noticed a difference.

5. I actually read your post now and yes, Omega 3 works. I started taking Omega-3 Krill Oil supplements a couple months ago and I get blast off high. Like just went swimming in an overly chlorinated pool high. Like hungrier than a refugee on Thanksgiving high.

6. Take a 2-4 month t break rather than 1

7. How much is Omega 3 and how long does it take to work?

I didn't really shop around but I got 110 daily pills from costco for like $25. I was told by Granny Storm Crow to stick with it at least 4 weeks until you notice it.

9. Damn that sounds awesome. How many mgs of omega 3 does the krill oil supplement give you per serving?

10. mine is 300mg, they make a 500mg extra strength version too

11. thats how it is for me too. i think after a while your brain just changes to become really resistant to it. 

12. any idea how to change it back?

13. take long t break man

14. t breaks just don't do much man unless you stop for like a year. Even when my friends take t breaks once they start smoking again they're already back to where they were before.

Back to what start? Heavy smoking? or Their high tolerance levels? Im on a forced t-break right now, been clean for 4 months, and once I start again im only smoking on weekends to keep my tolerance low. It sucks smoking even good stuff, and only getting buzzed.

16. wait till you hit your 10 year wings. Takes about 2 grams a day with a quarter gram of extracts to get a few good moments each day. This is from top quality stuff. Real good shatter out of the right vape pen. About 5 good drags and your nose is running and eyes. That high lasts about 2-3 hours but then you sleep. Thats all I can recommend.

17. ya when i take tolerance breaks my tolerance goes back to where it was after only a few sessions :confused_2:

18. I can go through 2 grams of top shelf in one sesh and still only get a buzz

19. #20 BloodBooger, Dec 4, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Dec 4, 2014
    You ARE "high" youre just not a frightened, stumbling, drooling newbie anymore is all. You may NEVER go back to that point ( if that silly state is what you want).....you just need to learn to experience the beautiful nuances that weed brings...instead of looking to get blasted every time....you could try a heavy duty indica landrace like a hindu kush or afghani and get proper melted into your sofa...thats straight medicine...or a PURE HAZE....thats rocket fuel but your unlikely to find that...too hard to grow for most..and once some blade sees just how light, feathery and airy a haze bud is, they dont recognize it as fire....looks like shit, hits like a bomb.