kief vape

Discussion in 'Vaporizers' started by StonerHead237, Dec 1, 2014.

1. Hey fellow vapers I was wondering if by any chance anyone knows of or uses a vape for pressed kief or just plain kief. I was looking for something portable or more specifically pen like. All advice is welcome. I currently own a puffit for herbs which imo is great and I also have a galaxy trippy stix which when I could get wax was great. Please help!

2. I use my magic flight launch box (MFLB) for kief. It's very portable.

3. I never liked how the mflb looks like what it is

most pens burn the stuff, so that won't work out especially for kief.

actually mlfb is a perfect vape for that... the trench can hold just a pinch of kief that will get you ripped. it's also easy to load and clean.

i also vaped kief in solo and have to say that although i like solo better overall, i think of kief and tiny amounts of it.. mlfb works better. 

basically you need a vape where you can easily place a pinch, that's not going to heat up too much and burn stuff, and finally a chamber that's designed to be easily cleaned. 

Far out.

6. Would iso hash work with a coil? I could always turn kief into iso

7. #7 Hated, Dec 2, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Dec 2, 2014
    Yes it would work, pens in general really suck though I really wouldn't waste your money

8. Well like I said I have a tripy stix already to burn bho but where I live bho is expensive AF. Kief is cheap and I figured I could make iso from that and put it in

9. #9 Hated, Dec 6, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Dec 6, 2014
    Shouldn't have any trouble using pens with properly made qwiso

10. I pinched off some cotton from a qtip to use as a screen for kief in my solo. Works amazing.

11. I pinched off some cotton from a qtip to use as a screen for kief in my solo. Works amazing.