Welcome to Grasscity Forums - Register now for FREE
Register now to gain access to all of our features, it's FREE and only takes one minute.
Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Create an Account

ways to strengthen high from eating?

• Please log in to reply

metal420

metal420

• Registered Upgraded
  • 109 posts
I've heard that drinking something high in vitamin C increases mushroom highs, but does anyone know of anything that makes the weed high stronger? Maybe specifically from eating it?

Skr8Fiah

Skr8Fiah

• Registered Upgraded
  • 366 posts
Yeah.

Weed.

Gets you higher than shit.

Antacids

Antacids

Banned

• Banned by Moderators
  • 442 posts
Eat anything cheesy, Pringle Cheddar chips, cheesy tacos.

Salty items to like tortia chips, you can taste each piece of salt.

have fun.

KnoxFinest

KnoxFinest

the mic rulah

• Registered Upgraded
  • PipPipPip
  • 30 posts

I've heard that drinking something high in vitamin C increases mushroom highs, but does anyone know of anything that makes the weed high stronger? Maybe specifically from eating it?

the next time you do shrooms see if you can find a bottle of Naked Power-C. it's an organic smoothie type drink that has 1000% of your daily value of vitamin C. it's a little expensive but it worked wonders for me.

Mindless~!~?

Mindless~!~?

spring time for hitler

• Registered Upgraded
  • 608 posts

Yeah.

Weed.

Gets you higher than shit.

3 out of 4 doctors agree, the last doctor smoked all the dank stuff and forgot to vote, so luts just count it at 4 out of 4

aych86

aych86

• Registered Upgraded
  • PipPipPip
  • 31 posts
i think it does help the high...cuz sometimes i go to jamba juice and then get high...my highs are the best afer i have a fruit smoothie from them

Ẅest Čoast

Ẅest Čoast

i'm just a soul whose intentions are good

• Registered Upgraded
  • 10,260 posts
to me eating anything brings my high down. depending on how fast your metabolism works though.

chevyguy2034

chevyguy2034

waiting for my ruca

• Old School
  • 1,299 posts

to me eating anything brings my high down. depending on how fast your metabolism works though.

yea, i've heard that from a lot of people too, it never effects me or my friends though

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users