I dont want head

Discussion in 'Sex, Love & Relationships' started by Sugar Jay Robinson, Nov 29, 2014.

Trust and believe patnah, ive had extraordinary times with several palates. But thats not shit in comparison to that wet warm vag. Its like sitting there watching basketball or actually gettin the fuck up and playin that shit.

2. Lets agree thatimright to disagree 

:)

Hahah I think youve just missed out on good sex.
    But everyone has a choice to like what they like.

4. I've never had sex without giving head first ;D if yous don't like getting oral, then you're probably getting bad head :(

That sucks.
    Pun intended motherfuckers.

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

I imagine you're 12?

6. I prefer to be rimmed.

Oh shit, you got me. Yeah I made my GC account when I was 8 lol.

Make it nasty, nasty boy. hahahahahahahahahahah

8. I lick my girls asshole from time to time. If they shower then what's there to be grossed about? I'll eat my girl out whether she's on or off her period.

9. yes you are the only ones. getting head is amazing.

10. #30 Sugar Jay Robinson, Dec 19, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Dec 19, 2014
    i eat ass too, but eating a pussy on its period is absolutely disgusting and i think period blood can kill u 

11. There's an old wives tale that if you drink a woman's period blood you fall in love with her. Witches would use it as a love potion.

12. Head is major foreplay, even though most girls can't get me off orally, I still love head.
    I put my mouth everywhere on and in a woman's body, maybe that's why a lot of ya are single :p

13. i don't get all up in it but ill get the spot I can.

14. I used to hate getting head and then I got with my currant gf. Her technique is really sloppy, perfect hand to mouth ratio and talks dirty. I love her.

You don't have a soul. You are a soul. You have a body.

15. OP i almost want my girl to blow you just to see if you can still say this blasphemy.... almost. Really though my ex wife was terrible at head. Some women are lazy and treat it like a chore. THOSE WOMEN ARE NOT KEEPERS.
    And dude who said pussy is gross should switch to dick.

16. you just want to talk and really love them

17. Lol I bet you aint getting no more ass tho

18. #38 GazzaOak, Dec 29, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Dec 29, 2014
    I think asking a girl to give me head make me feels like the boss.....

Likewise, licking a girl pussy, well... i don't feel like the boss somewhat...

19. Challenging them to make you cum that way is even more boss :cool: