Greetings from NC

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself' started by GanjalfThePurple, Nov 29, 2014.

1. Hey what's up everyone???
       My name is Jeff and I love to experience life through the scope of mind altering chemicals, through the experiences of sports, music, social interaction, and pretty much everything. I live in North Carolina and I'm 18 years old. I have a great and loving family, and friends that i've known for lifetimes. Life is pretty great. I occasionally experience anxiety when I over-think a situation. My favorite things to do are play soccer and I hope to play Division 2 in College next year. I am starting to get into music, really learning it as a language and form of different communication. I love food, dogs, and videogames too. 

Thanks for letting me share,
    GanJeff

2. #2 ThePurpleBottle, Jan 17, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 19, 2015
    Hi Jeff! I live in NC too (Triad area). I just moved here from Washington, DC to be closer to my family, and it is so beautiful and peaceful here! What kind of bands/artists are you into? 

3. Hey man, I just moved to NC. Live in the Triangle area.

4. Nobody ever seems to be from southeast NC. Or like.. By the coast. Q.Q

I wish I was! I moved to this part of NC to be closer to my family, but I'd love to either move to Asheville or somewhere on the coast like Wilmington eventually. When it gets warmer I'll definitely be taking tips to Outer Banks, Wilmington, Myrtle, etc. 

6. Whats good everybody? My name's Nic and i'm new to the Asheville/Hendersonville area, originally from northern cali, moved here from las vegas.... lookin to meet new people, make friends and find work ASAP not to mention find my connection to the clouds :) hit me up on here or what not and maybe we can see whats up!!! later days!!!