Gold Hill and Dadeos Ganja Emporium and Minion Mayham

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Outdoors' started by Gold Hill Ganga, Nov 29, 2014.

1. It's a Cali cheesequake! One puff two puff grown in land where land did the shake Cali cheesequake. ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1417823371.086707.jpg
    ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1417823395.186849.jpg
    ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1417823494.086403.jpg

2. I'll be keeping an eye on you guys from the south end of the state.. Running some minion gear down here too..

3. Got my vote :) sure is a purdy nug. Wish I could scratch and sniff lol

4. It keeps telling me that the page does not exisT, GH. Am I too late to vote?

5. Time for a update, picked up a few new strains at the cup.
    ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1418609727.167153.jpg
    ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1418609745.070657.jpg ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1418609820.404236.jpg
    I got my sleeves rolled up this morning and cleaned out the cut area and wet some new beans.
    ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1418610131.893820.jpg
    ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1418610193.927198.jpg
    These are kens gdp regs. I used the seed chart to try and pick males, 3 looked like they fit.

6. Ahh shit the dark side is strong w those beans

7. I'd say your killing it, but that's what minions do, kill shit.

Khalisi is a good choice.
    With an average THC of 19.44% among all females, can't go wrong.
    1 in 4 go over 22%, and 1 in 8 go from 24-26%
    Expect 2 to 1 female to male.

These suckers are bred to kick ass OD, I bet you'll do well with her.

8. Man getting me all excited when you talk dirty like that^^ I know y'all prob think I'm crazy but I'm fixing to have a top 5 finish in next years emerald cup w khalisi or nocturnal which ever turned out better. This years 1st and 2nd place winners at emerald cup also won 1-2 I'm the breeders cup, those were both complex old school crosses. These judges for the e cup are all about uniqueness, and boy do I have some uniqueness in bean form... Sanctuary gardens FTW

9. #51 Gold Hill Ganga, Dec 15, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Dec 15, 2014
    So let me tell you all the story of when I get TCcurtis subcool at the emerald cup.

I found the TGA tent flanked by CE1122 and Dadeo for moral support, I went and stood in line same as everyone else, waited about 15 minutes and it was my turn TC waves me up too the counter. I say hey there TC and then I show him my entry and said hey I just wanted to show you guys my hard work on this entry on a strain the Sub made, TC takes a whiff and looks at me and said "oh ya I remember smelling this one, good job dude, really good job... Hey subby hey subby you gotta smell this one bro..." He shoves the bag under his nose subcool takes big whiff and says nothing, doesn't nod his head, doesn't look at me, nothing... TC turns to me and says "oh ah sub is in one of his "zones" but you should be proud and keep this cut..." I snatched back the 1/2 oz I have laid down for TC and sub and mz jill and put it back in my bag then I told TC "I might keep this cut, but I won't pop anymore of TGA's seeds good day."

I was blown away by subcools rudeness, he is a discourteous self righteous prick, I am disappointed in him to say the lest, I represent his strain in the largest outdoor cannabis comp in the world and he can't even bother to say hello to me? Fuck that guy, I am going to crush him w my flowers and excellence in the coming years, I want make him to feel so stupid for his actions towards me.

As you can tell it's added a little fuel to my fire, not that I needed it but it's a little extra motivation to make him suck my preverbal cock..

10. All ears !!!!!  Duh  Eyes !!!

11. People are very rarely what we expect them to be. You're far better then to let that dweeb get you down. People that feel they have power tend to stick their noses in the air. When I was a youngster I hung out with a few famous bands. I was friends with the key boarders and percussionist (the little guys in the band) everyone would hang out on tour but the lead singers of most of the bands wouldn't give anyone "lower" than them the time of day. That subcool guy isn't very cool anyways. You will far surpass him with your smarts and big heart. Don't let him get you down. Put that anger energy into your own projects and show us how it's really done ;)

12. The world of weed is huge.
    No one is significant, not really.

This is a life quest for me personally.
    I already have everything I ever wanted in life.
    So doing all this breeding for the money isn't in my life plans.

Subcool has his own minions, but that doesn't excuse rudeness.
    If the breeder can't at least give his customers a pat on the back at a cup event, then fuck him and his seed.
    Kindness is freakin free, WTF can't you just be nice?
    Not too much to ask IMO.

13. #55 Gold Hill Ganga, Dec 15, 2014
    Oh I wouldn't let it get me down, just makes it easier in that it narrows down what to run next year, won't be popping those agent o beans anymore haha

I won't be held down by shit like that, Minutes after being snubbed by snubcool me and CE got to meet and have a huge sesh w the mendo dope boys, we smoked 3 of my CQ Joints and 2 big ass blunts of their CQ, talked techniques, organic mixes, feeding and their music lots of good stuff was epic, so I never stay down sister I'm always up and swinging. Thank you for your wise and kind words.

14. Ya see that's what I'm saying, common courtesy isn't to much to ask, fuck even Walmart employees are taught to be nice to customers. And I wasn't just some customer, I was one that donated a quarter pound of personal stash of a weed strain that he made to be in the cup, minimum he should have said "hello thanks for reppin my shit"

It is honestly good I found out how he is, only provided clarity. I'm done w commercial seed company's for life, only private high integrity breeders seed allowed here. I understand and appreciate the breeder friends I have more now then ever. Thank SG and hillbilly you guys rock.

Minion of the Dark for life. Sanctuary Gardens FTW

15. #57 Sticky b, Dec 15, 2014
    Can't say that I could ever imagine one of GC's breeders (SG1,G45,HillBill, Zombie, etc) Being a rude dick like that. Never even finished a full episode of weed nerd. Always thought he was a douche.

16. I don't care who someone is, being a decent person is common sense. F that attitude, sounds like a real dick. I wish there was a good way to put him back to his beginning, even if for only a few moments. GH, sounds like you have a great attitude man. The only ppl that can hold us down is ourselves- glad to see you didn't even let it slow you down a bit. I will feel free to share this story next time someone's panties are all wet over "TGA" gear, lol. Thanks for sharing.

17. 1418676442017.jpg haha send this to subcool