Gold Hill and Dadeos Ganja Emporium and Minion Mayham

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Outdoors' started by Gold Hill Ganga, Nov 29, 2014.

1. Hello and welcome to Gold Hill and Dadeo's Ganja Emporium and Minion Mayhem! We are prop 215 s.b.420 compliant growers here in the beautiful golden foothills of Northern California. We grow within state, county and local ordnance. We grow for our own personal needs to produce our own medicine as affordably as possible and have the highest grade medicine possible. We don't grow for money or fame or any of that, we do it because we love it, and because it helps us be healthier so we don't have to take all those big pharma pills.

In order to grow the biggest, baddest, most potent and most helpful plants one is forced to search high and low, from dispensary to dispensary to seedsbanks in Europe and the US to bud trader, for rare cuts and seeds that have what we are looking for. We want the most unique, stinkiest, sweetest, most resinous plants that help us replace the prescription pills we otherwise used to have to take.

Then there is the arduous task of keeping them alive and mothering these cuts for the future not an easy task. So why do it, what's the big deal about keeping clones? Wouldn't it be easier to get seeds from the Netherlands? Because these unique terrapins, flavonoids, and cannabinoids ARE the medicine of cannabis. These one of a kind combinations of taste smell and high are what make it work, it's like winning the lottery and being able to clone the winning numbers for next powerball. Every strain is like a child and has it's own unique identity and as such you can't expect everyone of them to be the same even if they have the same parents. And as cannabis becomes legal and gets bigger and GMO and commercial we are going to get more and more watered down streamlined sterile genetics. So it has become vital to keep your own clones and store and reproduce and keep your own vintage heirloom seeds for posterity sake.

So what are we doing here and what is minion mayhem you speak of? Well Dadeo and I have come together to pool our resources and share our clones and seeds. As a long time minion or tester for Sactuary Gardens genetics, a very sizable portion of our garden projects will from SG1's genetic library, this is the minion part of the Mayham. We also will be trying our hands at breeding our own seeds this winter, that will be the other part of the Mayham. We have also collaborated on the flowering room plans and we are working on its construction right now. We have set up a veg area and a smaller fresh clone area. The veg area we keep moms and raise up seedlings, all the veg lighting is done by HO t5's of varying sizes.

So sit back relax and pull up a chair, so you can smell our flowers in the air. Roll up a doobie or 2 and take a dab whatever you gotta do to get to where you wanna be, it's time to crazy with the Minions of Mayham!

2. Subbed in for the show

3. What's up sister welcome to the Mayham good to have you

4. Count me in! Pulling up a lounge chair...

5. Let me know if there's anything I can do to contribute to this mayhem. Bwahahaha

6. Oh the darkness is rising Mr. dog420, we will have to go see the "captain" soon and have a beer and talk about the Mayham that's is imminent ;-)

7. Subbed, as usual :)

8. Welcome LF, greenhack and hillbilly thanks for coming alone for the ride :) hillbilly you better pay close attention some of the first seedlings to be popped a couple weeks ago were the cherry pie x crazy train and spyder trax so hillbilly genetics in Full effect too FTW
    When Dadeo awakens from his dab coma he will post up some pics haha

9. #9 Gold Hill Ganga, Nov 29, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 29, 2014
    Here's a shot of nocturnal #1 from last week.

Attached Files:

10. Very cool ;) I'm subbed

11. Ripped is here, now we just need dirty up in there and it'll be a party ;-)

12. Sounds fun, subbed and lurking.

13. Checking in from the cold east coast.  Some nice sounding genetics.  

Is that plant started to go outside next season?  

14. im in for a learning experience

15. #17 Gold Hill Ganga, Nov 30, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 30, 2014
    Good to have you guys, it's about time dirty found his way over here ;-)

Yes and no and maybe all at the same time haha, everything we pop might end up outside as long as it super bomb and has a uniqueness to it, but that exactly seedling making it outside full term not likely, everything is getting cloned and flowered to test it first but clones of the very best plant phenos will go outside next season.

16. Yes sir that's what I started last year and I'm doing it again depos and indoor observation looking for The One.. It's a win win you get free smoke while looking.. Winnig!

17. Absolutely gotta get a preview before I commit to her for 6-8 months of growing time, growing space, my sweat and money on a strain.

18. ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1417371300.658961.jpg

Sent from a hole in my tin foil hat.