Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

I need bud for edibles to work.

Discussion in 'Weed Edibles' started by Dex‌, Nov 28, 2014.

1. Every time I've taken edibles, I can wait 2-3 hours and nothing happens but a slight tingle.

I dosed 35mg of a Cheeba Chew 2 hours ago and nothing.

3 seconds after I took a hit from my vape, I can feel the comeup already.

Anyone know what is wrong with me?

2. Yes, You have a high tolerance from vaping. I suggest you don't consume cannabis for 4 days. Then eat a cheeba chew and see what happens.

• Like Like x 1
    Your cock is probably too small.

• Like Like x 4
  4. the comeup stopped like right after i posted and i then i ate the other 35mg 1.5 hours ago

have to say im quite disappointed in cheeba chews

5. Make your own edibles! Lots of good recipes on this site. :)

Are you doing it on an empty stomach?

7. Make your own. Brownies aren't widely known for nothing ;) or firecrackers (IMO with peanut butter they taste like shit, had to down it with vimto.) so if you fo firecrackers use chocolate spread. Make two with like a G if dank, or 2g's with mids. Gl

8. Not trying to be a douchebag, but he wasn't asking for recipes -- he was wondering why they weren't working on him. It's a pretty fair bet that the purchased edible is made better, and more consistent, than anything he is going to make at home, especially the first few times.

9. ps Most people I know who enjoy edibles also vape or smoke at the same time. It is totally normal behavior. I like to use the analogy of a musical chord composed of 2 or more individual notes. :)

10. What OSS said.

11. Yes, that's the fall-back method in case the edible didn't work as well as one hoped. Instead of wasting a really weak buzz from an edible, just smoke enough to get as high as you want.

12. I woke up, took a shower and ate it 15 minutes later

13. #13 puddleglum, Nov 29, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 29, 2014

My experience is a little different. Rather than vaping/smoking as a "fall-back method," I pretty much always mix. I like to think of the edible as the "bass" and vaping as the "treble." By adjusting the ration of edible to vape, I can achieve a pretty wide spectrum of medicinal and/or recreational effects. Sounds like the OP is "all about that bass, no treble." :)

14. Eat the whole thing not the quarter doses. Yeah the quarter doses work but if you really want the effects just eat an entire sativa cheeba chew and sit back. Also it helps if you take a break for a day or two. You also may not have enough omega 3's in your system. If you don't have enough edibles barely work. Take an omega 3 pill an hour or two before you eat it or eat a couple cans of sardines or something.