Ever view your pet as a relative?

Discussion in 'Pets' started by noehernandez0710, Nov 28, 2014.

1. my dog growing up was definitely part of the family and my best friend, gutted when she passed, hope you enjoying doggy heaven!

2. I see the two family dogs (1 chubby black boy shih tzu and 1 small white shih tzu) as my siblings :p my baby brother and sister.
    The pup my BF and I have I see as my baby.

3. My cat is my twin sister, as well as partner in crime.//static.grscty.com//public/style_emoticons/default/smile.png

4. Yes! I treat my blue heeler as if she was my daughter. I kind of weird myself out sometimes at how protective I am of her.

5. I don't think so Tim.

6. My dog is my only friend

-Sent from Zeta Reticuli starsystem-

7. My cats are my brothers

8. Absolutely. If not more. Shit I feel like my cats and dog know me deeper than I could imagine. Lol

9. My cats are the closest thing to kids I will ever have, as sad as that sounds and absolutely part of my family.

10. My dog is my child.

11. My dogs are my kids and my parents refer to there dogs as my brother & sister. Lol

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

12. Definitely- in fact I consider my dog Bali almost beyond family. She's the supreme partner

Sent from my HTC One_M8 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

13. My cat is my son.

Sent from my iPod touch using Grasscity Forum mobile app

• Like Like x 1
  14. I've been dogsitting for a friend at a farm in the midwest. The owner goes away sometimes for six months at a time. I refer to my friend as their 'daddy'...and I'm Uncle Pontoon! Absolutely they're family!

• Like Like x 1
  15. More than ever when I had to give my cat away. I never cared for any of my other pets as much as I did that cat. I can't wait to be in a position to get a new little friends raise it in my own home.

16. Cat milk is thicker than blood

17. Yes, my dog is my bff, my extension, we are so in touch with each other. He keeps me safe and I keep him in line haha.

Also sometimes people reincarnate as animals, maybe it was your grandma(probably not but you never know) to keep an eye on you.

Yeah my dog is my protector, I feel safe around him. Like the role my dad and older brother never took lmao. I feel my dog is one of my spirit guides

Sent from my LGLS775 using Grasscity Forum mobile app