Star Wars: The Force Awakens (First Teaser Out Now)

Discussion in 'Movies' started by Messiah Decoy, Nov 28, 2014.

1. I liked them as well. I was just upset how fast anakin went to the darkside, its like "hey anakin you spent the last 10 yrs training to kill us sith but me a Sith Lord says your girl is gunna die but I can save her just come to darkside"

2. Omg. Yesssss. Smoke a bowl before hitting the theatres

3. Ooooooh, cant wait!

4. As long as it's nothing like Episode I, I can forgive and forget.

5. From the trailers you can tell nothing like that crap

6. i never understand the hate Phantom Menace gets. aside from annoying ass JarJar it was a decent movie. the one i really can't stand is Episode 2......way too much talking and love scene bullshit.

7. True but as a whole they sucked and should be destroyed.

8. I like Episode I (of course not so much as IV-VI, but Episode II was the worst...) But I hope that the new part will be great. Pleeeeease!!!!

9. Well I think if you actually break down the movies and the cartoon show you do see Anakin slowly falling to the dark side. I'd argue that by the start of Revenge of the Sith he already has begun his transition to the dark side, he just doesn't know it yet. He lets his love for Padme cloud his feelings, he disagrees and argues against the Jedi Council, he's greedy and ambitious... all of the things that go against the jedi way.

It's just that the movies do a pretty shitty job at showing it.

10. Wait, I cannot..

..Watch stoned, I must!

[​IMG]

11. Thank me later.