Star Wars: The Force Awakens (First Teaser Out Now)

Discussion in 'Movies' started by Messiah Decoy, Nov 28, 2014.

1. Also ever notice how there aren't hardly any women in the original trilogy?

2. Really hoping they manage to make the storyline as good as the movie looks visually. Got the feeling it's just going to be shit though (just as the newer trilogy was).
    Though I've heard Topher Grace (the lead guy in that 70's show) edited the 3 of the shit trilogy into 1 condensed version, which has been widely acclaimed as a far better version. Could be worth looking up.

3. You know I'm stoked.

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

4. Patiently waiting, for this I am.

It's given me reason to re-watch the Saga and constantly talk Star Wars banter while consuming my life with the ways of the Force.

*****What will it be like to see the Original cast members...?*****

Quite Amazing, I'm sure it will be.

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

5. #25 BlazedGlory, Feb 9, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 9, 2015

Mace Windu and Lando Calrissian were two of the most iconic characters in all of Star Wars. :D

I'm more concerned with the lack of Rodian representation among the main cast...

6. Teaser # 2
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ngElkyQ6Rhs

7. Looks like a good line between CGI and real sets. episode 1,2,3 where all CGi all the time this looks better

Sent from my iPhone using Cocaine

8. My inner nerd has a boner

9. CHOKE YOURSELF! LOL j/k

I'm a Lord of The Rings geek too, but man Star Wars is it

Saw it in 1976 with my mom dad and grandparents on opening night

10. Imax 3D is a must!!!! Ill probably wait for a matinee showing after the opening week release to avoid the crowds!

11. I'm going to try to see it in RPX but hopefully not 3d. I don't think it adds to the experience and sometimes it gives me a headache.

12. hahahahahhaah.[​IMG] :)

13. I liked the second trailer better than the first one. Hopefully JJ pulls it off. I'm not sure if I'll go see it opening weekend though. I might wait for someone who's opinion I trust to see it first and go based on whether they loved it or hated it.
    I don't see why Episode I gets so much hate. JarJar was the only issue I had with that movie. To me Episode II was much much worse. Seems like that whole movie was a bunch of boring conversations strung together.

14. We'll see soon enough....not like it's possible for it to be worse than those last three messes...

15. I predict that Episode VII will be the largest grossing movie of all time

16. Going back and watching them again I've realized they weren't terrible. They were pretty good but they could've been a lot better. They were nowhere near the standard set by the original trilogy. Hayden Christiansen was a poor choice for Anakin and they didn't follow the formula laid out by the original trilogy. You have your core group of characters (Luke, Han, Leia, Chewie, R2, and C3PO) and they're the main focus as they stay together more or less in one ship and the big picture shit happens around them. The story should be character driven though. Too much bounding around from Jedi Council to galactic Senate to a bunch of different planets without us having characters to attach on to and follow from place to place.

17. Just saw Avengers and for the previews, they had a new updated trailer for Star Wars in IMax 3d...so sick!

18. It looks cool. Only a tiny teaser though.