Weed at birthday party

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by Weed'420, Nov 28, 2014.

1. Hey fellow blades. This weekend is my friend's birthday party and there's prob gonna be hella fire there and I'm wondering how stoned should I get? I'm gonna spend the night so I don't have to worry about talking to my mom high off my ass. I wanted to get fuckin ripped but I don't know. What do you guys think? Also how high do you guys like to get? Thanks :)

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

2. Can you properly socialize when very high? If not then don't get too high, if yes then get ripped. Some people freeze in large public situations when high so it is totally variant on how you are. You don't want to be the guy in the corner unable to speak.

Also, inb4 all of the comments you'll get on being underage. 

3. I wouldn't get too stoned, sounds like it might be a boy and girl party!

4. Ah screw it. I'm gonna get baked as hell.

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

5. If ur friends are ok with it or they do it then hell yes!!Been doing that since my 14th bday and recently went to my friends birthday party got drunk and continued to smoke ended up really tired like I just wanted to die or pass out but the time before that was epic :D

6. you sound underage. anyways have fun, get super high and talk to some women :smoke:

7. Stop when you are comfortably high. But it depends on what you are chasing in the end.

8. For me its not how stoned, I could literally pack bowl after bowl till the sun came up if it was financially realistic, its the booze that gets mee... Everytime....

Sent from my ST26a using Grasscity Forum mobile app