Smokin on the roof

Discussion in 'General' started by SmokeNZA, Nov 28, 2014.

1. Hey GC. So I usually go on blunt runs in my car but my car is currently in the shop, and my mom doesn't know I smoke the beads of the skunk and I'd like business to continue as usual at home. So I'm thinking about blazin on the roof of my house. Take note that I'm directly above my mom's bedroom while on the roof. I'm only worried about the smell. Is there any insight or ancedote that you could share to help?

2. Do u live in a one room shack? How can the only spot on the roof to set be above her room? Go to the other side of the roof? I used to smoke out the bathroom window with the shower running, it seemed like i was showering so no one would be barging in or hovering around the door, smoke went out window propelled by the steam

Climb down the chimney, man. Its built for smokin!  :bongin:

4. I also don't get how the only spot on the roof you can go is right above your mom's room. Even if that is so, why would you be worried about the smell...lmao you are outside the house and the smoke will rise...not go through the roof/insulation into her damn room lol. I'd be more worried about making noise on the roof that she will hear.

this.. haha!!

youre freakin outside smoke will rise up in the air not go in. I smoke inside in my bonus room all the time, all I do is open my window and just stick my head out at times and turn my heat on all the smoke goes out.