Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Why am I the only one who seems to love resin?

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by SecondClass, Nov 28, 2014.

1. #1 SecondClass, Nov 28, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 28, 2014
    Seriously, I'd rather have a nice, big resin ball than a bowl of herb. It doesn't give me the headache that most people complain about, and I really don't see why most people think it tastes nasty. I don't even like the taste of normal weed, so resin is fine in my book. Does anyone else feel the same way?

2. I haven't needed to smoke resin in so long.. but needless to say, it's essentially plant tar, butane and small traces of cbd/thc...

I can see the unappealing factor in this.

3. #3 enjoyandlive, Nov 28, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 28, 2014
    Wow thats far fetched a resin ball over flowers.......... For me why hit a nasty tasting resin ball when I can smoke a bowl of tasty herb and be just as high. +, it is unhealthier than straight smoking bud. to each is own

4. youre probably in a small category that likes/prefers resin, id rather have the dank herb than even touching that leftover poo, but thats just me. call me crazy.

5. OP, tell us in a month if you still enjoy smoking resin. Bet you do not.

I had a friend that smoked just trim and got ended up getting sick. What sucks is he blames weed in general and stopped smoking. 

6. lmao why would you smoke resin rather then the green stuff.

7. I've been smoking weed for six years, man. And I've loved resin since I discovered it four and a half years ago. So I'm pretty sure I'll still like it in a month...

I guess I'm just weird :p

8. If you just like getting a little buzzed just smoke a small bowl that you can take in one hit

9. Eh alright sorry, but still. 

10. dude your nasty.

11. Bro you are fucking ratchet. I just puked all over my computer reading this.

12. Nah man fresh herb anyday

Sent from my iPad using Grasscity Forum

13. The high from resin never seems to last as long

Which is always disappointing

14. You're not alone man. I don't necessarily prefer it over weed, but it's absolutely no problem for me. Resin doesn't taste any worse than normal weed does. And it gets the job done. That's all that matters.

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

15. Resin tastes like shit and is harsh as fuck, it is what one smokes when one is out of weed and is a fiend for da urb that is all.  I enjoyed it the first couple of times smoking it, but since then it now just feels really unhealthy and I barely get high and if I do it's a short high.  I'd rather just go without than smoke resin these days.  But if you like it go for it, just be aware it's very unhealthy.

16. Wow you must get some real shitty grass man. Like seriously shitty grass too make a statement like that.

17. I will take some resin hits every now and then when I'm dry but, loving resin over flowers? I thought you were trolling lol.

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

18. Dude you are soooooo alone on this one. No offense, but you seem to be an odd bird for your tastes.

19. Because you are a second class smoker. :smoking:

20. need a resin dealer?

10/g