I am a newbie need some advice.

Discussion in 'First Time Marijuana Growers' started by alien147uk, Nov 27, 2014.

1. I am growing 4 autos they will be 4 weeks old tomorrow. For the past 2 weeks I have been giving then root nutrients. I include pictures & would appreciate any advice...should I now flush them and start them on flowering nutrients?

Many thanks in advance

Toke it easy

Bruce :bongin:
    starting to bud 1.jpg starting to bud 2.jpg starting to bud 3.jpg starting to bud 4.jpg starting to bud 5.jpg

2. As healthy as they look I would not mess with them for a few feeding cycles. When all else fails read the directions and then start out 50% of the dosing and work your way up. Easier to recover from too little nutrients than too much.

3. No need to flush.  You are not removing the veg nutes, you are just using less of them and more of others.  The Blue Planet has a top notch system that I have had great results with.  They take the guess work out by providing a feeding schedule.  

Check them out:

http://www.blueplanetnutrients.com/

Some of their explanations really help you to understand the needs of your plant at all stages of its life.

4. They look great mate, you have done well for your first go. I would carry on with the veg nutes for another week and then switch over to flower nutes. There's no  need to flush anything, they look very happy with the nutrient strength you are providing