Is my plant okay?

Discussion in 'First Time Marijuana Growers' started by itsthatguy, Nov 27, 2014.

1. well its been growing weird, this plant's leaves are slightly curling and im not completely sure why, I hope the forums could tell me.

Attached Files:

2. Need to give us a little more info in order to get a decent idea of your grow area

Lighting?
    Medium type?
    Temps? Nutes?
    What kind of water are you using?

pH and PPM of water you feed?
    Just simply posting a picture with no info won't be able to get much help without knowing your grow environment.

If I had to take a stab in the dark at it, I'd say your pH is off or possibly too much nutes, or a bit of heat stress. Or a combination of the three

3. im running 4, 23 watt cfls under 2 plants (both plants are doing this btw). im using some miracle grow moisture control soil. temps range from 81 to 75 average and the humidity goes from 35 to 55 sometimes. and no nutes at the moment. along with pH testing my water, I haven't got around to getting a pH tester yet but I will definitely get one soon

4. keep everything in check it will bounce back

5. RH
    \nfor veg over 60%
    for flower under 50%
    \nthis was mine at 55% in veg
    View attachment 145922
    raised it to 65% and it cleared up
    \nand is that miracle grow nutrient free?  too many people try using the normal miracle grow :/

6. no it isn't nutrient free.