The lace dress: bring the sexy back

Discussion in 'Fashion & Lifestyle Trends' started by Ashely Wang, Nov 27, 2014.

1. The lace dress is not a hot topic amongst the fashion elite right now. There's no lace-related hash tag trending. Many celebrities are not constantly wearing it. In one word,it's not the new centre of the style universe. But don't be fooled! The lace dress is going to be what everyone will be wearing come party season.
    Looking back on A wildly sexy red mini dress strutted down the catwalk and transformed 'lace', everyone will be attracted by it. Consult the fashion history books, the lace dress has long been revered as the ultimate symbol of decadence, femininity and romance.
    Today, the lace is used by a lot of famous fashion brands. The only one point you should keep in mind: lace will be the fresh elements and it has a long way to go.
    If you are going to be sexy, I will show you several dresses from www.nextshe.com. Believe it or not, you will be interested in them for a long time.

2. I do agree with you that Lace dress looks sexy and attractive .This pattern is more in trend these days having wide back with lace knots on shoulder .I usually like to wear it while going for night parties which gives lot of attention .

Betty Browne

3. Wtf is this thread? Lol
    Come on a cannabis community forum and your first post is about Lacey dresses lol.

Chef.

4. GC is going down the shitter recently!

5. It is with all these advertisers lol

Chef.