New to this

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself' started by spicyitalian6, Nov 27, 2014.

1. Hey everybody! I'm 20 years old and a Colorado native :) I love the beauty of our state as well as the open minded people here who support the ganja in today's judgmental society. I'm an artist and I am majoring in art Ed at UNC. I smoke every single day! I love weed because it helps me with so many things. I have anxiety and depression, insomnia, and a lot of problems with my stomach, and smoking brings comfort and helps with all of those things. I love the marijuana culture and the people I've met since I started smoking. My very best friend that I met at college stopped going to school and moved back home. There is a huge hole in my heart because we would hang out literally every single day, even if it was just to smoke a bowl before bed after a busy day. I haven't found someone since that likes to hang out with me so much and smoke everyday. I hope that through grasscity I can make some new stoner friends! I enjoy conversing while smoking so even though we won't be hanging out in person, I'd love to talk to you while you're toking :) tell me about you and ask me questions! Nice to meet you :)

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

2. Well I guess I'll be the first to say hi and welcome!!! Only thing I can say for certain about this place is that it will def give you a good laugh............

3. welcome to GC. [​IMG]

4. welcome to the city, stay high

5. Hey man can I have your number? I wanna order some from you if I can

6. Hi, from NE Kansas.  Am enjoying retirement and smoke everyday for medicinal and recreational purposes.  Noone around me smokes, but they are dedicated beer drinkers.  I would love conversing with others who are intelligent and smoke. 

7. I'm new and also from CO. Welcome and maybe our paths will cross sometime in this this great state.

8. Nice to meet you all! Message me anytime ✌️