Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Weed smells like mint?

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by ChrisyoSmoker, Nov 27, 2014.

1. Yo guys whats up, complete amateur here. Got some weed today and it smells very strongly of mint. Like it definitely looks like weed and gets me high. Not sure if it's just a certain strain or not? Anyway here's a picture.

let me know have I been ripped off or what?

Attached Files:

2. Well... It's not mint.   :bongin:

3. As i'm a noobie, my dealer said this was good stuff (as he would). Can you tell the quality from the picture?

4. Picture looks good but only you can judge its quality. 

5. It definitely smokes well, I'm just so confused as to why it smells so strongly of mint

6. There are strains out there that smell like all kinds of things including mint.

Lemons, berries, vanilla, chocolate ....

7. CHOCOLATE? Gotta get me some of that

8. The infamous Girl Scout Cookies is supposed to be mint & chocolate - like a thin mint cookie.

Can't remember if that's taste or smell, but sounds pretty good.

Except .... there was another Cookie out there that was supposed to taste like cookie dough.

Don't know about you, but I'd take cookie dough over thin mint cookies any day.

(I've only read about both, so maybe someone who's actually partaken can give you a better idea.)

~~sherry

9. Looks like some nice buds. Does it taste like mint?

Sent from my iPad using Grasscity Forum

10. Nah doesn't taste anything like mint, it's weird because I cook with mint a lot so I know what mint looks and smells like. And it looks nothing like mint but smells so strongly of it

11. Stop rubbing Ben Gay on it...

12. I'm sure it's high quality if it has a nice and pungent smell.

13. I had minty smelling weed before.

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

14. no idea op
    weed is pretty cool and it looks like you got some good weed  :bongin:

15. weed can be any color on the rainbow and can essentially smell like anything

16. looks like some good herbage

my current sack has a barely noticeable lemon smell but tastes like sprite on the exhale :metal:

17. I once smelled a friend of mines cannabis about a year ago and it smelled like mint... But I've never smoked before and don't have much experience with cannabis.

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum