Angels Perpetual Grow-Pic Heavy

Discussion in 'Indoor Grow Journals' started by Indica_Angel, Nov 26, 2014.

1. #1 Indica_Angel, Nov 26, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 26, 2014
    Hi Everyone,
    I figured it was time I stepped up and started my journal. I have lurked on the forums for quite some time, and I frequent a couple other forums now and then. 
    I decided I love everything about growing cannabis and I just like sharing my experiences along the way.
    I'm not a professional, just a medical grower that loves to grow.
    I live with 2 other medical patients and I tend to their plants as well simply because it's easier that way.
    I know what I'm doing- to a degree  :confused_2:  ( JK) and they do not.
    I've grown for the last 6 years, and I used to be a provider off and on.

My first grow was sad, but I learned a ton and it's just getting better and better.
    I'm a hybrid between organic and chemicals. I would one day
    like to go organic but some days I hurt very much and I like the ease of what I have now, and when done right there are very few down sides at least for me. 

Can it be better? always.

I am now back in a house where I can grow and be happy, I was forced into using LED's for awhile because of space and heat issues in an apartment. 
    It turned out to not be a bad thing, I invested in a couple cheap LED's just to get me by and decided I like them quite a bit.

I'm now able to use my 600 watt again, so I'll be using both HPS and LED.
    I veg under LED also.
    My media is Botanicare ready grow which I love love love.( I do add a bit of Perlite #3 in the bottoms of my pots, helps them pack nice and tight but keeps them airy at the same time. my plants seem to like the combo.)

I now use air pots which I love. I veg the babies in the 2 gallon versions, and I flower in the 5 gallon,
    I have been testing sizes and even bought a few 15 gallon, I let the girls veg in them the entire time my other plants are in flower. I'm considering using 7 gallon from here on out though. 15 is too big for me
    and 5 is not quite enough. Or maybe I just like buying air pots?  :eek: 

My nutes
    Flora nova veg and bloom
    and Humbolt county's own stuff. I got a sample pack, loved it and not looking back, just
    waiting to run out of my other stuff and I will only be using Humbolt county's own after that.
    I do use a few other things like hygrozyme and orca and what not.

My PH is always between 5.8 and 6.2 on my water. I want to get a RO unit but I just moved and finances are tight, but that is next on my list.
    When I started growing again after about a year break, I had no genetics so I bought a few clones.
    Widow
    GDP
    GSC
    Animal Cookies
    Blackberry Kush

The widow is nice but not the lemon candy yum I remember from my last widow, so I am discontinuing this plant.
    The GDP is a good plant but not great, and probably not full GDP, as her development is not on point, she turned out alright to get by though. Potency was about 7 on a scale of 1-10 and yield was higher than any of my others.
    I plan to run her once more and see how she does under a scrog, as I'm sure it being my first run of her, I could do better.
    GSC turned out to be a something. so I call her Birthday cake, very pretty and sparkly and is even turning purple, but no one I have shown her to thinks she is GSC.

And then we have the Animal cookies clone, not sure if she is or not, she is part cookie, that is obvious. so
    I call her my cookie something.

The blackberry kush, was a surprise to me. When I got the clones they had shown me a branch freshly harvested and she was a lovely deep purple, I figured it was temp manipulated and thought nothing else of it. Then when I grew her out, I got lovely purples even in 80 degree temps.
    And her high is so happy and uplifting. a keeper.

My seeds are back, I'm actually collecting seeds, hoarding them... it's become an obsession of mine.
    I desperately want grape stomper ( either version) and purple cheddar. Those are on my list right now.

Seed babies.
    2 Querkle, this is my second try to get a girl, last go I popped 2 and they both turned into healthy lovely boys but I had no room to keep them, this time I will make querky babies, even if no female.

4 Godberry will run them as a stand alone so they can also make me babies, will pick the best of each gender. ( had 5 one germed all twisted and I had to put her out of my misery).

2 Chemmy jones- gender unknown yet.

1 Mango, not sure she will survive, her seed popped but her seed leaves got stuck and she was stunted, leaving her alone to see if she pulls through.

1 mystery seedling- my fibro was acting up so I stopped for the night when I was doing these seeds and two labels ended up on 1 seed. so she is either G13 white critical or Barney's Pineapple Chunk.

1 strawberry blue baby girl

PICS

cookie mix from my last grow of her
    Cookie dried.jpg

Babies 
    babies.jpg

mystery seedling 
    myst 2.jpg

Old grow, these plants have had lots of trauma and keep right on going.
    In my old apartment I was growing in a tent and has 6 plants, the electrician fell on the tent and 3 of my
    plants died from being too fractured to repair.
    I wired the remaining to my scrog screen and they mended.The damage was so severe I could not undo the wiring that held them together because they were heavy in flower and kept splitting further, so they ended up mending around it.
    And then I moved about 2 weeks ago and had to take them OUT of the screen and transport them across town.
    I wired them to stakes and now they are thriving, if anything the stress seemed to make them grow even more.

IMG_20141108_204038.jpg

trio old.jpg

Birthday Cake
    BC cola.jpg

WW
    ww.jpg

Cookie mix
    Cookie 1.jpg

cookie 2.jpg

New crew
    Birthday cake, CC-22 and Blackberry kush.

new girls.jpg

( old pic of blackberry kush)

BBK2.jpg

They are still in 18/6 for another week or so, I also have in the 2 querkle to determine gender
    and the GDP whatever it is clone.I had planned to run my cookie mix again in the 4th scrog spot but she is not ready.

That's about it for now!

2. so awesome.  I cant wait to be able to do this.  Check out my beginners grow xD, aspiring to be like this one :D

3. checking it out now, I'm at work but it's SLOOOWW, day b4 thanksgiving and all

4. ima pull up a chair if u dont mind ;)

5. I'm glad to have the company! I love posting pics of my plants  :hello:
    Thank you for visiting  :bongin:

6. Adding a couple sunlight pics I took yesterday. .
    Normally I take pics in the grow room and it's right after or right before lights out so it's not bright and sunny.
    In the new basement there is one window I can place the plants under and it's like they are outside.
    I had to actually move cardboard over part of the window because it was TOO bright.

some of the pics are a bit washed out but you get a good view of the colors forming in the plants, so I wanted you to see what I see when I get a close look.
    Pinks,purples and even almost blue black purple leaves.

On birthday cake and cookie cross.
    Widow is just the same, as always.

widow
    ww.jpg

ww1.jpg

Birthday cake
    bcgrp.jpg

bc1.jpg

Cookie cross
    cc1.jpg

cc2.jpg

cc3.jpg

7. [SUB]visited again..drooling :smoke:   y on earth is the text so small :hippie: [/SUB]

That was probably my doing messing with the fonts and stuff  :smoking:

9. Ok Update time again, 
    Will start saying Old grow and New Grow to keep them separate.

OLD GROW
    Which consists of 3 plants
    Birthday Cake
    Widow
    Cookie Something
    bc.jpg
    cookie1.jpg
    ww.jpg

I had to cut down part of Birthday Cake, she had bud rot, totally my fault, because I knew two of her tops were really big and heavy and after the move I didn't set another fan back on that part of her.
    So I had to cut out all the bad on two whole branches. Left me with a few decent bits, and the rest of the plant is fine.
    So it could have been worse, this was my first case of this happening. I try to make sure I keep proper ventilation underneath them but I slipped up.
    threw away bud.jpg
    pretrim.jpg
    top.jpg
    trimmed.jpg
    trio buds.jpg

The good news is everything else is fine and going great.

NEW GROW
    When I initially designed my screen I made it for a tent that was 5x5, so I put it back together in 2 parts just to get my girls back under a light after the move.
    I decided on Thanksgiving morning that I just was not happy with that and I wanted it built the way i had planned it out. So I unwrapped the string from the plants,took out all the screws, and dismantled the whole thing and put it back together and I even changed the spacing on my string a little.
    screen redo.jpg
    4play.jpg

I potted the 4 seedlings that were ready and the other two godberry popped out of their shells today.
    Mango is def still fighting in there and I'm just going to let her keep at it.
    repotted babies.jpg

The 3 larger plants of the new grow I also cleaned out underneath to make sure there are as few
    air flow issues as possible.
    bbk b4.jpg
    cleaned out.jpg

That's about it for now, and work in the morning so I best get some sleep.
    Thanks for looking!! :bongin: 

10. Hi All!
    So it's been a minute since I posted on my grow.
    Old grow is all chopped and dry, 2 of the strains I'm keeping.
    Birthday Cake and the Cookie Mix are both up in this new run too.

cookie mix 1.jpg
    cookie mix 2.jpg
    BC.jpg

new girls 23 Days into 12 12, except cookie mix she is a week behind.
    View attachment 149916

cookie mix
    View attachment 149913

Blackberry Kush
    View attachment 149910

Birthday Cake
    View attachment 149911

CC-22
    View attachment 149912

Querkle girls and 1 unknown
    View attachment 149917

I also made some tinctures from part of my grow. Happy Camper! 

View attachment 149914
    View attachment 149915