smoking when youre sick

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by ptlarz, Nov 26, 2014.

1. So a few days back my buddy was scraping his paper for that has wax on it for a dab,but he sneezed on it! At the time I didn't mind cause I just wanted to dab, but now I have a head cold and I'm worried it will ruin my thanksgiving. All that aside I usually smoke when I'm sick unless I'm sick where I am throwing up. So I'm sitting here taking gravs because I felt like shit and now I'm super ripped. I feel like my tolerance has completely disappeared because normally three gravs gets me kind of high but I just took my third and I'm noticeably higher than normal. Anyone else out there like me?

2. Did you say
    "Bless you"?

Sent from my SM-T210 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

3. yeah sometimes when im sick ill smoke a third of a blueberry blunt and get knocked on my ass..i know exactly what your talking about

4. Smoking marijuana will prolong a cold and I hate colds so I don't smoke when I'm sick and do everything I can to get rid of it asap. I actually have my first cold in 3 years right now and I've been lying in bed for the past 2 days doing absolutely nothing but what is good for my recovery. 

Damn congestion!

5. Haha I don't even remember

6. yeeea i know that feeling been happening to me couple of times in the last few days