Tommy Chongs chongstar

Discussion in 'Marijuana News' started by Old School Smoker, Nov 26, 2014.

1. I have read that Tommy Chong is coming out with a new strain called Chongstar. 29% THC hybrid. It's supposed to be available in Colorado. Anyone try it yet? I wish i could get it in Cali. I messaged Tommy on his FB page. Asked if it will be avail. in Cali, but no response yet.

2. I'm sure someone will bring a seed back to the west, if not a clone.

3. i am one of the lab doctors testing its growth and THC % what questions do you have good sir

4. Thank you. Will it be available in California? I am dying to try it!!

5. I think it is likely, unregulated bricks can move from mexico to canada, this is government regulated, people can move this shit around easy itll get to cali eventually

6. http://www.forbes.com/sites/caroltice/2014/12/11/comedian-tommy-chongs-plan-to-become-legal-pots-sam-walton/

7. 29%? That's bullshit. You gotta be a crackhead to want to smoke that.

Just for reference sake. My first smoke was off some brick "shwag" way back in the day. We passed around a joint between four friends and we all got blasted. I was so paranoid, I hide under the bed for an hour. That brick bud averaged between 3% and 8% THC.

8. My uh... My first smoke was some top of the line bud locally grown with organics. I have never found anything that has made me so giggly since. 29% bud is probably not meant to be smoked by the bongful, I'd imagine. I know 1-3 hits of that'd lay me OUT.

9. Lol.
    Dabs come In at 70-90% thc.
    Speaking of dabs.
    29% isn't that high any more. Most of my garden this year was between 15-25% strain dependent.
    Some of the new top shelf stuff had been tested at 34%. I believe it was the pit bull

One hit and you're on your ass, useless. No thanks. I like to get inspired and do shit on my high so something in the 8 to 12 range is perfect for me. I don't get too fucked up to distract me from my activities.

Pretty hard to function with a musical instrument off a dab hit. Or hold a coherant conversation.

11. One hit. Not even close. You do know it's the cbd that gives you that couch lock. So the more thc doesn't mean you will be glued to the couch.
    Sometimes dabs feel like I just drank a 5hr energy and get me all jazzed up.

12. I hear ya. I have seen it tested @ 35%. The highest i have had in a flower is 33% and boy did that ever knock me on my ass.

13. Then I'm a fuckin *****head! 3-8% won't get a dung beetle buzzed. I can handle 29% with my hands cuffed in front of a superior court judge. It's not bullshit. It's strong medicine.

14. I just don't see why some people get boners over super high THC bud. I know it's a matter of opinion, but mine is a higher THC % doesn't equal more fun. Just the opposite I've found.

3-8% is pretty much what most everybody smoked back in the day up until around the early nineties, at least in my neck of the woods. And we all got stoned off our ass on that old shit. That feel good kind of stone too. No couch lock amsterdam indicas, or super racey sativas. It always hit the right spot. Designer hydro bud is more available then brick nowadays.

16. yeah we used to smoke that back in the 70's. But today's weed is much sweeter, smoother and a cleaner high.

Ohh no doubt, there is without question some good smoke to be had. The locally grown stuff around here however is all couch lock zombie brain shit. it taste really good, but then you're like, ohh fuck, no dude, I'm done. I don't even fuck with it anymore. Luckily, my bro has a hook up with a grower from "somewhere" that has a really good strain on tap. I nicknamed it Jacuzzi. Just all around awesome bud. 60 an eighth. Pinch on my wallet, so I'm greedy with it!