Straight but into transgender

Discussion in 'Sex, Love & Relationships' started by Sade, Nov 26, 2014.

1. #61 puddleglum, Dec 4, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Dec 4, 2014
    How is it going, Sade? We want details please! :D

2. lol everything is going amazing. Get along with her better than any of my ex's. I'm that will calm down as the relationship goes on like all do lol. Something different about her and so many same interest. Sex is better than any I have had extremely open to things. Penis at first throws you off but getting more use to it every day. Guess I should have realised with all my ex's that I wanted to be on top and do anal. Should have realised something was up lmao! I love the female body and vaginas are ok. Just prefer anal. I'm very happy with this change. I hope we last for a long time.

Wouldn't we all be bisexual then?

4. Haha reading all this you guys should watch the comedy movie sexpot its all about stoners hookers a virgin and a miami beach party

Here's a quote
    ""Dude that's a dude!"
    "What!?"
    "Ima chick with a dick motha fucka!!""

Lmao goood times

I think you missed my point :) but "we are born capable of loving all genders until society teaches us taboo" would be an accurate, if simplistic, interpretation of what I was trying to say.

6. Good theory, it's possible.

[​IMG]

7. #68 Sade, Dec 18, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Dec 18, 2014
    This is the only thread she looks through. She thinks it's cute and funny. Honestly she could embarrass the shit out of me. But she says "I'll let you be cool in front of your friends." Lmao

8. #69 orbweaver, Dec 21, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Dec 21, 2014
    Well this thread kind of gave me some hope for humanity. I'm a lesbian, and it's mostly trans women that are attracted to me (I'm a huge geek/nerd and professionally a techie and don't tend to have a lot in common with a lot of cis women). Most of the geeky women I meet are trans. So I will try to be more open minded, who knows, maybe love is closer than I thought it was.

9. she treats me amazingly. Don't regret it one bit. I mean honestly I'm having more fun exploring my sex life. Then I met her and right away knew something was right.

10. Lololol I've fucked plenty of bitches off okcupid. That shit is my shit lol. I have not encountered a transgender and if I did I would definitely say NO

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

11. #72 biorobotics, Dec 24, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Dec 24, 2014
    right on, OP.

FYI
    transgender woman = born male-bodied, identifies as female, use female pronouns (she/her)
    transgender man = born female-bodied, identifies as male, use male pronouns (he/his/him)

OP's lady probably doesn't want to be referred to as "a chick with a dick".

edited because words.

12. nah beginning messed up only a couple times. Now I never mess it up.

13. who  gives a fuck what anyone else thinks. do you brotha. personally, I'm not into it, but hey, transgenders should be able to find love just like everyone else. you say you're straight, but into this transgender person. honestly, I don't think sexual preference even matters in this case. if you're into this person, go for it

14. Transgender people are frightening, they try to change gender but most of us know lol no offense I just wouldn't want to be around one I seen one of those people once downtown Toronto as a Hooker asked me for a smoke and called me baby since then I hate them just not natural imo

Sent from my HUAWEI Y210-0151 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

15. #76 orbweaver, Dec 25, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Dec 25, 2014
    My ex was trans (female-to-male)! We started off as a lesbian relationship, he transitioned toward the end of it. It's actually what broke us up. We really tried to stay together after he started hormones, but it didn't work.

The dynamic totally changed between us and the attraction died - well, basically, it ended up being a relationship between a lesbian and a... dude, and we weren't attracted to each other anymore.

I used to date men before coming out and being with my FTM partner wasn't fundamentally that different from being with cis guys, and nothing like being with my partner when my partner was still living as a woman (his birth sex).

For what it's worth, some FTMs pass really, really well. After hormones start, you grow facial hair and your voice drops.

16. to each his own, but, dude... people who are transgendered are normal people. most of them aren't sex workers, most of them don't have weird sexual fetishes (at least no more than non-trans people).
    you know what's not natural? living your life in the wrong body, being referred to by the wrong pronouns, living a lie. that's fucked up.
    i was born female-bodied, and now i'm happily living as a man. i've been on testosterone for 9 years, and i just had chest reconstruction surgery in october. i'm married to a non-trans man, and we're planning to adopt. 

17. Man people have the worst view on TransGender people lordy. I mean do people really believe that stuff?

This is a great story for me to read :3. Always nice to see a happy story. Personally i love femboys and other TG, it's hard to find people who are well one accepting and understanding and two into it sexually.

Most people cannot understand dysphoria or not feeling right in your body. I get that. For us it's life, please be sensitive. Many of us deal with enough abuse or have in the past.

Technically brain differences in homosexual and transgender people is real. Just look at how differing gender/sexuality people score on tests that show what type of brain you are more likely to have. Most homosexual and other preferenced people score far more near the middle ground and sometimes on the opposite side. Also brain structure and size of certain areas is a known correlation.

Yep. I have a couple of long time friends who are trans and pretty much their lives are just ordinary and banal like anyone else's, one posts on Facebook all the time about his home improvement projects and his wife and his cats and dog, and I have met trans women in the geek world (science fiction, gaming, etc) and pretty much yeah, what do we talk about, the same things I talk about with my other friends I share those hobbies with.