Straight but into transgender

Discussion in 'Sex, Love & Relationships' started by Sade, Nov 26, 2014.

1. She said was ok to post and proud. :)

Attached Files:

2. I like to think I'm not bad looking either and had many experiences with women. I'm doing something new now. I love this community cool motha fukas lol jk.

Attached Files:

3. Wait, does the transexual put his/her purple-headed, yogurt slinger in OPs turd-cutter? Or is it the other way around? How does that situation work, I'm just curious  :laughing:

4. well I'm not sure yet lol. It is completely up to her what she wants to do. We have talked about the subject slightly yesterday.

5. Let us know with detail what happens if things go through

Subbed

[​IMG]

6. #26 Sade, Nov 27, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 27, 2014
    Hey omega what's up man?! Ha ha things are great so far I wake up thinking of her. I've seen pictures (those are for me ;).) and she looks better than a lot of women I've been with. I be with some hotties too. : puts on cool shades: B)

I get it, the idea of "man" and "woman" as being defined by societies image is no longer correct now. Dresses and makeup are not just for girls, and facial hair and well tailored suits are not just for boys. The way we present ourselves to the world and how we identify ourselves in this world is changing, I have absolutely no problem with that.

What I have issue with is the fact that people are trying to ignore the elephant in the room, genitals. This was all about genitals in the beginning, before society got involved. If I have a vagina and you have a penis, what do you call that? They are different, they need different words so when you are talking about it you have a way to communicate that difference orally.  If I have two dogs, one is a poodle and one is a great dane, am I not allowed to use two different words to describe them or am I only allowed to call them dogs?? How am I supposed to distinguish from one dog to the other dog in verbal language if I cannot assign them two different words??
    You are over complicating something very simple by getting terms confused and emotions involved. As far as I am concerned, male means penis and female means vagina. I don't see anything else in my mind other then those images of genitals. When I think MAN, I think of that stereotypical image of a guy with facial hair, muscles, no breasts, large hands, etc. The stereotypical idea of how society portrays them. When I think WOMAN, I think of breasts, soft skin, long hair, makeup, etc. That is a stereotypical idea of how society portrays them. I do not believe that those terms, man and woman, are assigned to your gender, which is male or female. 

You can disagree if you like, or consider me small minded or bigoted or whatever you like to assign to people with differing opinions, but my opinion stems from my basic understanding of the english language and how it is set up and structured. This has absolutely nothing to do with a persons choice to identify themselves however they please, because I have no issues with that. 

8. @Sade, you are being such a good sport about this, taking the comments in stride.

@pussyslut, I understand the distinction you make between male/female and man/woman, no argument from me. I wish I was as confident as you looking at strangers' genitals when I meet them for the first time! ;)

9. Oddly enough I picture most people I meet naked in my head, good or bad, for a fraction of a second. Maybe longer if it looks good. :)

But then again, I normally don't meet a genital I meet a person. The only time I'm really concerned about what sort of genitals you truly have under there is when I am considering sleeping with you, and that is only because I have a strict preference for penis. 
    I have nothing against a persons identity or lifestyle, I just don't like it when people want to throw the idea of male and female out of the window altogether. To me that is like having a strong desire to become asexual beings with no genitals at all and no difference from each other at all and therefore no need to reproduce because we would....what, break off a small appendage and soak it in some solution for a few days until a little head sprouts? I don't understand why people have such a strong hate for the penis and the ol' vag.  Its just science, reproduction, our physical being, it doesn't have to be such a hateful or negative thing.  :huh:

10. what the fuck are you talking about? Ha ha

11. .

Attached Files:

12. Haha I'm good friend

Personally id go through with it. I'm one of those people who don't regret stuff I do, everything is just a lesson to me.

Sucked a dick and decided gay wasn't for me. No regrets and I learnt something about myself that day.

[​IMG]

13. Be careful OP. I've seen videos of some of those shemales, and they seem to have a tendency towards enormous penises.

You say that like it's a bad thing. ;)

Wow. You look a lot like my guy from Santa Fe.  Pretty damned sexy.  :)

16. ha ha thanks man. I'm in the process still. I'm still too scrawny.

Fuck that. If you were gay I'd let you throw me around the mattress a bit.  :p   (no homo)

18. [​IMG]

Lol 

19. I already get jokes at work being called Mac. Lol. All very supportive, DuPont circle in DC is pretty awesome.

20. Haha, im totally surprised it wasnt done already.  You're probably more like country mac :p