Second grow

Discussion in 'First Time Marijuana Growers' started by Cherokeen, Nov 26, 2014.

1. #1 Cherokeen, Nov 26, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 26, 2014
    This will be the second time growing for me. I have 2 G-bomb 2 Liberty haze 2 vanilla Kush 1 LSD and 1 OG Kush. Started on the 15 Nov forgot to add I haven't grown since 04 so all the new toys are bar none

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

2. This is at 3 days

Attached Files:

3. This is at 2 ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1417017310.900048.jpg weeks

4. get light closer

5. Today as you can see I let these stretch a bit longer than planned, these beans are from a supplier and were really fast spouters

Thanks G I have them now at 2"

Attached Files:

6. 1

Attached Files:

7. Three weeks

Attached Files:

8. Looking good

9. I lost one plant due to transplanting, but all in all they're healthy maybe a little cal mag could be added but I'm trying to see if I can fix the deficiency with nutes. I'm using fox farms complete line though not sure if their feeding chart is accurate, anybody have opinions on this?

Grasscity Forum

10. you never give seedlings nutes. Just water and get them closer to lights. Good luck ;)

11. Can you tell me what's the deficiency on these?

It's from the earth

Attached Files:

12. These have drastically stopped growing and I've had to pull a few leaves that were completely yellow

It's from the earth

13. Not that experienced but it looks like nutrients have burned them, I use 0 nutrients until 2nd set of ridged leaves. And then starting very low ppms and building up to full strength. ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1418324323.127944.jpg ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1418324346.082128.jpg ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1418324391.166098.jpg ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1418324406.037666.jpg

1stsfdoc
    Sent from my iPad using Grasscity Forum

14. Yes someone commented on the nutes, I stopped with those and started giving them purified water with cal/mag low feed measure to see if that helps. Any thoughts on using purified water?

It's from the earth

15. I RO mine, always keep between 5.5 and 6.3ph

1stsfdoc
    Sent from my iPad using Grasscity Forum

16. #16 Joghorn, Dec 11, 2014
    Last edited: Dec 11, 2014
    Not deficiency, its toxicity. 

This is why.

STOP adding things to your water. you dont need it now. you are using all fox farms stuff? so i assume Ocean forest soil? well, it doesnt require anything for AT LEAST a month. adding anything will tox out and kill your plants. 

what do you mean by purified? Distilled, RO'd, carbon filtered? 
    use your tap water. let it sit out for 24-48 hours for the chlorine to evap out, but your tap *should* be fine. 

good luck buddy! try not to water too much either!  :yay:

17. Thank you! I'm using deer park water for now but I have city water not bad city water but I was worried about the chlorine

18. I have a flowing stream out back should I use that? It's a mountain stream... I was reading in a forum and some chic was really adamant about the water she was using so I thought I was doing something right until the yellowing began

19. Im not too adamant about water as i use soil, but i try to let chlorine evaporate from the tap water. our tap has all the calcium, mag and iron my plants need. one good rule i like is "if YOU can drink it, your plants probably can too."

Then again im not nearly as anal about my plantsas some, this is a hobby after all, not life and death. if it ever became my job(hint), i'd take it far more seriously. i mean, they grow this shit in unattended fields in mexico. and you know what they say about the water in mexico.

20. Right on cheers!