Any growers in Bangkok

Discussion in 'First Time Marijuana Growers' started by bkked, Nov 26, 2014.

1. #1 bkked, Nov 26, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 26, 2014

2. Local growing conditions in Bangkok, dangerous ha don't tell a soul what you're doing mate

3. There is myself and one other I know, but not from GC. The light shop you mentioned... I heard of them saying out loud of a crowded shop "oh, you need the ganja lights! People buy my ganja lights all the time". But I guess he can't offer any specs light wave length or par or umols... Id steer clear. I know of a DJ that gets good strains at about 500-700 baht a gram even some NASTY tar looking shatter... I know there are some hydro growers but I do t know what they grow... BTW nice to meet you today :)

http://forum.grasscity.com/indoor-grow-journals/1341205-solar-spec-1040-white-led-vs-mars-ii-2100.html#entry20859361

4. Whatever you do, be damn careful. If you're a foreigner, they will throw the book and all its power at you. They make examples of 'forungs' (I think that's how you spell it?)

They arrested and nearly jailed a woman for taking a cloth bar runner in bangers. Was on the news here for weeks.

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

5. Not sure if I grew in Thailand I would ever mention it in Public..not even with an alias like "Bangmycockyesplease".