Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Ghosting a hash hit

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by SkunkWoodz, Nov 26, 2014.

1. What are your thoughts on ghosting a hash hit? Whether it be bho from a rig or some crumble from a pen, big hits or small.  Personally I like ghosting hits from my hash pen.  
    I know it's pointless with flowers, maybe even harmful, but I feel like ghosting hash is more worth while.

2. nah thc is absorbed within moments of reaching lungs. oxygen deprivation gives head rush = temporarily feel higher

3. Lol if you can than thats awesome but its not like you're holding your breath for more than 30 seconds

Sent from my ALCATEL ONE TOUCH 5020T using Grasscity Forum mobile app

I know that's the case with smoke from flowers.  But I tend to disagree when it comes to this.  The smoke is almost as pure as the hash before combustion, why do you think reclaim is so much better than resin from a spoon?  Same difference, I don't see why your body would have a count (I've heard 3-15 seconds for holding your hit in) and just stop absorbing at a point.

5. don't see it mattering, the thc in the hash is not going to take longer to absorb just because it's in a different form than flowers

6. I'm not saying it takes longer to absorb, I'm saying there is more to absorb so you might as well hold it a little longer and reap the benefits.

7. im saying i think even if theres more to be absorbed it will not lengthen time needed to reap the benefits. same amt of time

8. After 6 seconds (MAX) it's just offing your brain cells.

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

It could start 'offing' brain cells, but your still absorbing thc past 20 seconds

10. Highly doubt that. I've heard 95% of THC is absorbed after the first few seconds. Holding in for 20 seconds is just plain stupid.

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

11. Honestly hold it in as long as your heart desires bro haha but like they said, holding it in longer than 5-10 seconds is pointless in my opinion.

12. Scientific studies have proven that holding in your hit for 7 seconds is the perfect time. Beyond 7 seconds, it's very little THC and almost all tar for your lungs.

13. Ghosting is a chore. I want to be able to relax and enjoy my sesh. Not take a bong rip, plug my nose, force back the cough for 15 seconds, then exhale. That aint fun for me anymore. My ghosting days are way over.

ehh I guess it's easy for me not much of a chore, unless I'm trying to hold in some monster bong rip or something.

So these science nerds you guys are talking about, did they publish this work? thats usually how spitting facts like that works, you gotta back them up.  

If this were the case, then the smoke you blow out has virtually 0% THC content compared to when you inhaled.  That just doesn't compute.  Show me the science.

Who, and was it with hash?

16. huh? I never mentioned any science nerds.

I wasn't referring to what you said, I just suck at quoting.

18. Ghosts have been extinct for a very long time

Everyone knows that

Only 25 years or so....

[​IMG]