Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

laced weed?

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by jammasterj, Nov 26, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Hello everybody :) this is a longer thread but please read it as would like as many opinions as possible

Long story short I just moved areas and i wanted to find a new dealer in my area, so my friend gave me a guys number who deals. I ended up calling this guy and grabbing a 20 sack off of this guy just to test out his weed. He said it was og kush so i was curious to see how it was. 

The night after i bought it I hung out with my friend and we decided to hit some bowls. I packed a fat one for myself and hit it, and my friend packed finished what was left of the hit (which wasn't much)

We were outside and i started to feel really weird, something that i hadn't felt from weed before and I've been smoking for a decent amount of time. I started to get this rush over my body and it was almost like an intense body high paired with high anxiety. I started to get freaked out a bit so we ended up heading back to my place. When he were there my friend grabbed my computer and started showing me these weird videos and he got me really freaked out. After a few minutes of me sitting by the window and freaking out the high started to get stronger. My heart rate went through the room, and my limbs started to tingle, and tried to talk to my friend but I couldn't formulate a sentence. I could speak a little bit but it felt like I had been knocked back to the cognitive state of a kindergartener. I looked at myself in the mirror and realized that my pupils were super constricted too so i started thinking that the weed I got was laced. And my friend (who had smoked a bit of the same weed) said he was feeling pretty weird too and that it didn't feel like a weed high. 

This went on for about 2 hour and it started to come down and I just ended up passing out and my friend left. 

The next morning I still didn't feel right, the high feeling was gone but I still felt like there was something in my system. I continued to feel better throughout the day but that same day I was super curious to know if the weed was laced so i rolled a small joint and smoked it at night and I got the same response! Pupils contracted, anxiety, tingling feet/hands, high heart rate, but I could still talk haha

So my questions is do you think this stuff is laced? and if so with what?

2. i've heard smoking fertilizers can cause hallucinations, anxiety, hypertension, etc.

3. there weren't any hallucinations tho.. it just felt like a super intense body high with anxiety

4. my eyes got really bloodshot idk if it was from the weed or whatever else was in it

5. Sounds like pretty good weed....

6. Im 100% it was not laced.
    1. it hurts the dealers profits
    2. Rare to come by legitimate laced weed
    3. These reactions are common when u smoke too much of a potent strain for yourself
    red eyes are a very common side effect of weed. was nooooot laced

7. I'm not as confident as enjoyandlive in saying "not laced"...but there are so many variables that COULD explain it.

Every strain has different balances of different cannaboids. Every plant, grown in a different area, differs from the same plant grown elsewhere. HOW a plant is grown can change these intensities and balances. Every person reacts slightly differently to these.

Mold or mildew on the buds can do this. Some fungi are DEFINITELY psychoactive (for instance 'shrooms are a fungi). Many are toxic.

It could have been "synthetic weed". Fairly common in states where it's still illegal to have real weed. Dangerous as hell (sometimes) and DEFINITELY not what it's billed as (you can find it, some places, in smoke shops and dollar stores in packages with names like "Purple Kush" and "Green Dank"--names of real strains, in other words---but it's basically potpourri or tea or similar soaked in manufactured chemicals, dried, packaged, and sold...you get high, but it ain't pot).

8. Rule of thumb for "Is my weed laced?": It isn't.

9. I've smoked laced weed, It always costs a lot extra. No dealer is going to throw expensive drugs into cheap drugs to try to turn a profit. Unless he really hates you and wants you dead you aren't buying laced bud at regular prices.

10. Laced weed is a myth.

Like others have said, no dealer is going to lace some kids weed for the fun of it because in the end that is money lost for them.

You got your hands on some good weed and it blew your mind ;) 

11. Weird asf tho.. Didn't really feel like a weed high

12. you don't really seem open to other people's answers. why did u ask in the first place?

Canada !

13. I have no idea but my first boyfriend used to insist his weed was laced occasionally. Turned out it wasnt, he was just wet (a pussy if youre american) so got sold shit weed a lot and then couldnt handle it when he bought some decent weed.

14. Cliff notes requested 

15. you know.....ijust forgot what i was about to say....SHIT, IT WAS REALLY GOOD, TOO!

16. yeah it looks and smells copacetic, is there anyway of knowing for sure if its pure weed or if there is something else in it?

17. FYI...The discussion of other drugs isn't allowed here, so I'm going to close this. 

The forum guidelines can be found stickied at the top of each section of the forum.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.