Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

1-hitter every night enough to fail my drug test?

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by nightly1hitter, Nov 26, 2014.

1. I'm a photographer so I've never had any cares but I applied for a new job to pay the bills and now I have 72 hours to get it done. I'm bugging out!
    \nAlight i'm:
    160 pounds
    5'8"
    i'd say i'm in the skinny to average range
    I lift 5-6 times a week, but I don't do much cardio, I'm a fairly smaller guy that has been trying to gain weight so I avoid the cardio (regretting that now)...My gym is usually really cold too for some reason so I don't sweat too much..
    Drug test is this friday 11/28
    Last time smoked was 11/21
    I smoke every night but I use a 1-hitter (the cigarette thing) and I usually only take 1 or 2 pulls to be honest, only packing it once a night before bed. Occasionally i'll use a bowl and get around 3 to 4 pulls and the bong is used rarely. (last time i used the bowl was maybe tuesday 11/18?) But I've been smoking every night for a few years. I also smoke the occasional blunt with friends but I havent smoked one since early november.
    \nI gave Qcarbo32 a test run and it worked a little bit at home. My first test was a straight up fail, only 1 line showing on the at home test. But 3 hours in and a shit ton of water, the other line showed up but not as much as the fail line. Hopefully I'm making sense. I was also wondering if both lines on the at home test need to be the same darkness or if maybe i'll be good after all.
    \n\nAlso, my gym has a sauna so i'll use that tomorrow for a while, any other ideas please let me know!
    \nSorry for all the writing :/
    \nThanks!

2. Theres systems that clear you out in 3 days, some type of drink etc. look into them, requires you drink a ton of water etc.

IDK I never had to do it. 

3. A week is plenty of time man if you keep drinking water and exercising you're golden dude. Although it is different from person to person.

4. I honestly think you will be fine! I'm bigger than you and I would be able to clear it in that time but everyones different.

5. You will fail and spend 3 months in jail with no bail and big bubba is havin a booty bustin sale.

6. As long as you keep your gym schedule you should be a-OK. Just don't be stupid and try and squeeze one more sesh in before your test.

Good luck!

7. I'd just drink 2+ gals of water a day, along with eating a gram of niacin 3 times a day, and doing cardio in the morning and at night. For a pee test, that could be enough if you're not a heavy smoker. I remember at my school though, they used to do hair tests. Those you gotta detox for months lol

8. I mean, it could honestly go either way.

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

9. If you care about your internal organs, don't do this.

In my opinion, you're not gonna pass in time. Not saying it's impossible, it's just a long shot. Exercise, drink water, and hit that sauna is the best advice I can give you man. Good luck.

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

10. Get some synthetic urine with uric acid. Seen lots of success stories with quick fix.

11. Sorry bro, but if you've been doing it every night, even if it's just a few hits, you'll probably fail. Good luck though. I got suspended for failing a drug test in high school, so shit like this will always piss me off.

really? my school just sent people to counseling if they failed lol no one ever got suspended for failing a school drug test 

13. Why is your school administering a Wiz Quiz?

14. Drink lots of water and take charcoal tablets

15. #15 dafgooey, Nov 30, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 30, 2014
    Hey man, as long as you drink a lot of water everyday (A LOT) you'll be fine. Lifting and sweating a lot every day helps too. When you take the drug test, piss a second or two into the toilet, and then piss into the cup. I don't remember exactly what that does but I'm pretty sure that it gets rid of most of the metabolites in your piss or something. You could also try one of those drink cleansers but still do the other things just as a precaution, you don't want to trust your job on it and then be fucked later. Good luck man. Peace.