Grasscity shipping?

Discussion in 'Bongs, Dab Rigs, Bubblers, Water Pipes' started by Sativa Scotty, Nov 26, 2014.

1. I was about to buy a nice 5" mini bubbler from GC but $32 shipping to California for a $36 item? I emailed them about this. If it's for real then I'm shopping elsewhere

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

2. Everything on the whole planet is like that. I paid $72.50 shipping to get a LED grow light from Hong Kong to Washington state.

3. It's because they ship from the Netherlands, where they are located. If you want a cheaper shipping option look for their "Made in America" pieces, they ship from the States so they will be cheaper with shipping. 

It's true that their base shipping price is a bit much but I guess it's assumed you're not buying just $30 worth of stuff when you make an order.

4. It's made and shipped from Oregon

5. I try again today and wadda ya know, shipping went from $32 to $8. There's a bug in the system but I pounced on it and it's on its way

6. Nice, i figured something was off when you said shipping from Oregon. Glad it worked out.