Cant smoke anymore with out intense third eye pressure

Discussion in 'Religion, Beliefs and Spirituality' started by Dmart, Nov 25, 2014.

1. #21 highasballz, Dec 7, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Dec 7, 2014

It's real I've felt it, I've opened it, stop acting like you know everything

2. close enough

3. when it stays open like that its called gaping, you usually happens after a good fisting

4. I feel a lot of pressure on my whispering eye.

5. #25 yurigadaisukida, Dec 8, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Dec 8, 2014
    I.don't know everything. But I know you are mistaken.

If you read my quote above you'd see the third eye never existed in any religion. Its not a part of Buddhism or meditation or anything.

I was completely made up by western culture trying to turn meditation into income.

You felt something but it wasn't any third eye

-yuri

How can you know I am mistaken when you have no idea what I experienced? that's the height of arrogance. Third eye has been around as part of the chakras for a long time. It's not just a monetary scam like you seem to think.

No, it's one of those myths that was created not long ago.. but people assume it was around for ages. Same concept behind the flat Earth myth. Everyone thinks that people believed the Earth was flat for centuries.. but that's not the case. The myth of the flat Earth myth was created in the late 1800's. It happened because people wanted to discredit Christianity (not that that is too hard..) and made it sound like religious people believed in something so stupid as a flat Earth.. and Irving wrote a book about Columbus and said how he was the lone believer in a round Earth and set out to prove it, which is false. So this myth ended up retrogressing and came out like it was always around, when it wasn't.

That is what the 3rd eye myth is.. a modern concoction that was created as if it was always around, when it wasn't. Now smoking a bunch of weed will alter your brain, fo sho.. and the pineal gland (which most accredit as the 3rd eye) is part of your brain, but it's no 3rd eye. It does have photosensitive cells on it.. and it does react to light. Light waves travel through your nervous system and blue light (like from a nice blue sky) signals your pineal gland to stop producing melatonin so you can be awake during the day.

What you experienced is a physical alteration to your brain through physical chemicals that your physically smoked.. nothing metaphysical about. I didn't comment on it yesterday cause it wasn't worth the effort.. but I am bored.. but yesterday you made this post pretty much the exact same time as you said you opened your 3rd eye.

Seems like you jumped on a conclusion about the 3rd eye and what you experienced to avoid not knowing wtf actually happened.. I mean, people are so scared of not knowing that they just have to believe something right? Kind of like when people believe in a 3rd eye?

8. Arrogance? If you claimed you felt your third arm, and I looked are you and saw only two arms, is that arrogance?

The third eye is the same thing.

You are literally getting high on a known drug, and claiming you felt your third eye. The only reason said feeling would be interpreted as a third eye, is if you read about the third eye online and matched the feeling.

You've been hoaxed. The third eye is a myth

Whatever you felt, it was.something else. I'm 100% sure. this is not arrogance. It is like saying "you claim the sun will 100% come up tomorrow?! How arrogant!!!

Its just silly to call me arrogant here

Wrong. Read my.link. or better yet. Meits thread.

The third eye HAS NOT been around "for a while"

Its not part of ANY religion not even Buddhism. It's a western INVENTION

-yuri

9. #29 highasballz, Dec 9, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Dec 9, 2014

1st that example is incorrect, it's more along the lines of someone not realizing they have 2 arms because they always only used one so when I try to show them my second arm they deny it.

Secondly what you said about getting high proves you don't even know what you're talking about because I wasn't even high on a drug at the time I was just meditating completely sober.

Thirdly it is arrogant to be claiming you 100% know something will happen in the future based on past evidence, there is always room for error.

Fourthly the third eye has been around for a while I read meits thread and regardless of what you call it a center of energy exists at the spot between the eyes and forehead (some call it ajna), it showed up in the vedas a long time ago. http://home.comcast.net/~chakra_system/chakra.html

So given all these parts where you're wrong, and still claiming to be so sure it doesn't exist. I don't think it's that silly to be calling you arrogant.

Also I don't understand your problem with calling something a third eye, I don't know exactly what it is or the biology of it, but there is a feeling of an energy center at the spot where the third eye is located. I doubt I would have come up with that name unless I read about it, but I still would have experienced the sensations and pressures and visions I've received from the third eye. Just like no one would probably make up the word "knee" to describe the bump halfway down their leg, it's just a shared concept we all use. So I don't know if you're arguing for something not existing because the language used for the concept is made up or what? Maybe you can clarify.

10. No its the same.

There is no evidence of a third eye existing. It's a religious belief. And a relatively new one at that
    Wut
    Claiming you are 100% sure unicorns don't exist isn't arrogant. This third eye is even more absurd. at least people been saying unicorns forever.

Religious belief. Made up and not.provable.

Its just as silly as believing in God

There is no arrogance here. Only science
    Its extremely silly

I mean yea technically iI cannot prove a third eye doesn't exist. That doesn't mean its possible to exist
    Interesting. I've never felt this.
    How do you know you aren't.misinterpreting the feeling?

There is no science on the third eye and aall this penial glands myths were debunked.
    There are people that swear bugs are crawling on them. I'm not arrogant for calling them crazy.

I see no reason to believe a third eye exists eeven if you think you felt "energy or pressure" there. Its an illogical conclusion...
    If you want to call the penial gland the third eye that's fine. But its still just another bullshit religion like Christianity or Greek gods. and fyi, you clearly didn't read the thread like you said you did. The third eye isn't a part of any religion. Its a misinterpretation that people went wild with.

This third eye meditation stuff is on par eith Scientology

-yuri

11. This whole debate about 'the third eye' is pure semantics...systems which utilize 'energy-centers' in the body have always had an energy center in the location that is called 'the third eye,' as the other guy said it's called the 'ajna' center in the hindu system. The term 'the third eye' is irrelevant. It's just a term. You can say the whole idea of energy-centers is BS if you want, but that has always been considered an energy center, even if it has only recently been called 'the third eye.'

12. Regardless of what it is called, its a metaphysical explanation for a physical effect. I get it too, right in the frontal lobe when I get super baked.. but there's no reason to believe it is something metaphysical going on.

I was thinking about this last night though. I'm an introvert.. when I'm not talking out loud I am talking to myself in my head. All that happens around where my frontal lobe is.. but got me thinking, what if other people consciously process throughout their entire brain and when they get baked, their frontal lobe gets a huge boost in processing power and since they don't typically think in their frontal lobe, it feels like something new opened up there. I have no idea how and where everyone else talks to themselves in their head, but its a thought.

13. #33 Tokesmith, Dec 9, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Dec 9, 2014
    Yea, i know what you mean. When i get baked, the conversation turns into a rambling voice in my head though. I think it happens because my neurons are firing up a lot more.

14. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7zV78IgXzB0

1. It's not the same
    2. Personal experience of tons of people can verify it exists
    3. Something you don't know about and claiming it 100% doesn't exist is arrogance, regardless of what you think, unicorns not existing is not 100% certain.
    4. Not just a religious belief it has been observed many times
    5. Stop being arrogant
    6. As the other guy said it's just semantics with the third eye thing, yes I felt energy and pressure there and yes I can channel energy there to have intense visions.
    7. Stop calling it bullshit and being arrogant
    8. Some third eye stuff is on par with scientology but there is something that exists there.
    9. Why don't you try third eye meditation seriously for a couple of months and get back to us

16. What's not the same?
    Its a belief in something supernatural
    How scientific :lol:
    By this logic ghosts are proven to exist. (They don't)
    No you are wrong. Being humble and accepting anything is possible, doesn't actually mean anything is possible.

Unicorns are made up by man. So.I can reasobly say they 100% for sure don't exist.

Maybe something like a unicorn exists somewhere. But its not irrational to say they don't.

Not being able to prove something doesn't exist, doesn't mean its possible for it to exist.
    Show me the research please
    If its real then its provable by the scientific meathod
    I really am not being arrogant. You realize you are just as bad right? You are 100% sure it does exists and wont budge. You are just as arrogant.
    Could you be more specific? Is this energy you are talking about just neurons firing? Focusing in the part of your brain that thinks?

Why call it a third eye then? Its not semantics. Third eye refers to a belief that there are "energies" and "chakras" in your body that are different from the typically known anatomy of humans.
    Stop saying that LOL. Its not true. I'm not arrogant for being a science minded person. For not believing in religion.
    Can you post some science please? I can't prove a negative. You keep claiming it's real. You havnt shown it is

-yuri

17. #37 highasballz, Dec 10, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Dec 10, 2014

I've felt energies in all of my chakras, so I don't know what is your problem with them and how you could be so arrogant as to say they don't exist. What you're saying is that you know my own experience better than I do and it's not a real experience. Lol. You said maybe a unicorn exists? Well maybe a third eye exists, so how can you just keep saying it doesn't 100%? I'm only 100% sure because I trust my experiences. If you can't trust your experiences then you might as well say all of reality doesn't exist.

18. no. What I am saying is people also claim they theyve felt and spoken to god or angels. Who am I to question what they "feel"?

You saying you felt chakra to me, is no different than saying you felt the Holy spirit.

I don't k.ow what you felt, but I don't believe in religion

You have yet to back up your claims that the third eye has been proven. Got any links?

-yuri

What kind of proof are you even looking for? A subtle heat or electrical increase in the general area of the third eye or something? Proof that they are having a vision? Get out of your extremely narrow scientific worldview.

20. Your pineal gland actual has retinal tissue aka it is a literal 3rd eye. Do your research homies! And it is destroyed/blocked by Flouride (why do you think it's in our water and toothpaste? to help us right?) 

Rid the GMOs, eat naturally, detoxify your pineal gland and your life will come in order. :)