Cant smoke anymore with out intense third eye pressure

Discussion in 'Religion, Beliefs and Spirituality' started by Dmart, Nov 25, 2014.

1. I've been smoking since April daily. I never over did it kept it around .2-.3 everyday and used medicinally and sometimes recreationally. Anyway it's helped me become a better person. About two months ago something changed felt like life flipped around. I started meditating and working on opening my third eye. Now that it's opening I think when evr I smoke even if it's just one hit my third eye becomes super stimulated and the pressure gets really intense. Now that I'm sober I can still feel it except it's very minor. Will this ever change or will I never be able to enjoy cannabis again :(

2. No one?

3. You're asking if you will ever be able to enjoy cannabis again, so the intensity makes it unenjoyable? Part of opening your third eye is to have those intense moments

4. You wear a monocle?

5. its alright man its somewhat normal to feel this way. I think there is something negative hanging around you that most likely has been around you for a while. And it might not be happy with what your doing. Next time it happens try to focus on where this pressure is coming from. if you cant then focus on the color yellow and try and put yourself in a peaceful state the best you can.

The key is to try and be relaxed as possible doing this.

6. You can try to visualize releasing the pressure.
    Don't forget about your other chakra's too. If you're only working on the third eye you will be unbalanced which can cause negative symptoms

7. wtf

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

8. but eventually once I balance the chakras will the pressure stop when I smoke? Im taking a break from smoking until I figure this crap out. 

9. My advice would be to work on all your major chakras equally. When I first started smoking my chakras went bananas when I was high. I would get tremendous bursts of energy from my chakras shooting all over my body. I loved it though.

Is there a reason you have been concentrating primarily on the 3rd eye?

10. That flip will get you. Never the same once you're born again. You gotta dig as deep as possible into the pressure, during a solo high session. Mediating on it, and digging through the fear will let you break into what's deep in there digging back

Sent from my LG-P769 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

11. It's a placebo effect dude. You can't open your "third eye" what ever you believe the "third eye" is by smoking weed.

12. Placebo is just another word to conceal the power your mind has access to maaaan

Sent from my LG-P769 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

Its Buddhist related stuff.

14. It's not just placebo I've felt this too, it's probably your third eye trying to open or something, you might benefit from taking a break or doing some yoga to calm yourself down a little bit if it's too intense you can try eating some meat or ejaculating or doing some exercise or something.

15. #15 GBaby803, Dec 7, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Dec 7, 2014
    u sure it isnt your brain that is having intense pressure?

16. by third eye do you mean butthole?

17. Its so weird. Here we are in 2014 and people still believe they have a third eye...

-yuri

18. #18 yurigadaisukida, Dec 7, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Dec 7, 2014
    There is no third eye in Buddhism

I bumped this thread a while aago and people.let it get hurried.

They don't want the third eye to not exist. But this proved it doesn't

-yuri

19. Hammer a nail into your forehead, that'll open it. 

20. Thats the brown eye