I got sooo busted

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by ThinkingPothead, Nov 25, 2014.

1. Damn you owned this guy.

I read his stupid/troll argument and I didn't even bother myself replying. Most people I know that moved out early struggle later in their lives. And it's not like my parents have to subsidize all my needs, I actually pay all my bills and contribute in the house. Leaving my parents' house at this point of my life is not cost efficient and is not worth the trouble. Any rational being should be able to understand that.

2. Haha the only reason I bothered replying is because I have been bed ridden for the past 3 days with a horrible cold. I currently have nothing better to do than lay in my bed and stroll the internet. Had it been another day I would definitely have just let it slide and allow him to make a fool of himself but since I have nothing better to do today I thought I would enlighten him. 

3. Why would you bring this thread up again man? Look how much heat it caused :p

We call him Chief Kief now

4. Oh I see xD. Get well soon buddy!

5. You can think as you will, but I didn't start a thread about being scared of mummy and daddy.

Want a slight insight to what I do? Those godly doctors and lawyers, please... Ain't got shit on my clientel. I punch more zeros' for wood than you would believe. Go ahead and take that a dirty as you want, but I guarantee 10 years from now, I'm gonna be in more kitchens than Betty Crocker.

6. #66 BugPoop, Nov 28, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 28, 2014
    Lol nvm man. After reading some of your arguments I'll go ahead and take your side 😎

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

7. #67 SedatedIndividual, Nov 28, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 28, 2014
    I didn't start the thread either. After the first sentence you became incoherent, can you try again? You punch more zeros for wood, what on earth does that mean? You're going to be in more kitchens than Betty Crocker yet you can't construct coherent sentences or spell properly. Your first step to becoming that successful would be to enrol in an English course so you can properly communicate with your clientele. I also have a hard time believing you have any clientele when you can't even spell it properly. 
    I guess it's nice that the lower class in society can have dreams, regardless of how far fetched they are. You should be a motivational speaker for why kids should stay in school. 

8. So you learned the lesson of smoking outside?

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

9. Dude weed smell period.
    Ive smelled weed from someone opening a jar 10+ feet away from me and around a corner.

10. other things?

-yuri

11. other things?

-yuri

12. Sorry gonna be blunt here. Quit being a bitch. You 19 years old, grown ass man, don't let your aunt tell you to live your life

13. I would tell her to tell your parents... If you get good grades, have a job, and do what you're supposed to do, how can they be pissed? Are they gonna call the cops on you or something?

14. lol thats good at least the bitch didnt kill ur vibe lol XDXDXDXD kek

parents are shitty who needs em they just dont understand

fuck tha police

15. What? Everyone doesnt just get a high paying job because they have a degree. Do you know how many people with college degrees are at home jobless? Even if they get a job there is this thing called LIFE and nobody can just pay of 70gs by talking about it, they still have to eat and survive with that money.

16. Bro, they got "dissapointed" on me once they found me drinking little alcohol, that's how f'd up they are...

17. stick it out until you can have a good life after moving out and thats all you can do.

18. Is it still incest if you have sex with your aunt? I can't remember, laws and rules keep changing now a days

[​IMG]

19. It's not incest if you have sex with his aunt

20. Start drinking alcohol is better for u and more acceptable, u should quit that evil weed