I got sooo busted

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by ThinkingPothead, Nov 25, 2014.

1. wtf did I just read? stay in school for real I had the same grammar problems, but I feel you you tried to hide it and now a relative knows it fuckin sucks

2. English is not my first language you moron and I'm high as fuck.

3. My parents smelled it on me a couple nights ago. Just explain that you know the risks with the law, and you think youre old enough to decide what you put in your body. If they don't want you smoking at home, just don't smoke while you live at home.

Mine neither, dont let this iditos like him bother you tho man, enjoy you're stay. and ignore the negative wanna be trolls in this thread.

5. Thanks for the support man. Sucks being forced to quit weed. I really did enjoy it. But I guess I'll be fine...

you mad doe?

7. no i smoke weed at home freely Lol...

8. LMFAO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

9. Be assertive and tell them you're using bud by your own choice as an adult. Maybe they'll be lenient if you meet some common ground, propose to them that you wont smoke it around them or in the house and stuff

10. Jesus christ dude grow some balls. If anyone in my family tried to threaten me like that they would be cut out of my life right there and then, that isn't what family does.

11. Do your parents not have their own sense of smell anyway? If youre smoking it in your room I dont understand how theyve not noticed.

We dont smoke in the house any otger time and weve had two small js between us in the kitchen with all windows and the top half of the back door open and you can smell it through the whole house for hours.

12. Just because I gave him advice i'm a troll? looool these forums can be something at times

13. My friends dad smokes it too and I ckuld always smell it from downstairs in their house too even thiugh it was only ever used in his bedroom and no where else in the house.

14. Continue working towards removing yourself from that situation.

15. I can guarantee that like 40% of the people on here are not 18, this guy just made it obvious.

16. right and yet i'm the negative troll FTFO

17. Tell your parents you get high with your Aunt. 

18. And I can guarantee that 90% of you trolls have an iq below average which explains the fact why you can't read something and contribute positively. Again, I did have some grammar mistakes (English is not my first language and I was very high when I created the post). Anyways, there's something called RESPECT and love towards one's ancestors, big enough to quit on something you like. I'm 19, I work, I study and I am independent yet, I will quit. If you still think I'm quitting because I'm not man enough, then you belong to that 90%

19. Quitting because of fear of exposure and/or some perceived 'societal pressures' does mean it's an issue of weak moral fiber. You're letting your Aunt, who you strongly disagree with, influence your major life choices by levying fear over you. And instead of having the strength to accept who you are and let your aunt expose it to your parents, you give into it without much of a fight. What good does lying to your parents do for you? If you're close with your parents and you have a good relationship, and that's why you feel pressured into caving into blackmail, what the hell are you doing lying to them about who you are and what you do? You should be open and honest to them out of respect, and they should reciprocate that by respecting your decisions as an adult. If you're not that close, and all you're worried about is scorn and ridicule, then I agree with everyone else; grow a pair.

Sent from my iPad using Grasscity Forum

It's America bro. People here are raised different than us foreigners. We were raised to not only respect our 1. ) close family members , but 2.) Respect even youre family down the line, it doesnt matter who it is cousins/aunts they'll all considered as a close family somehow.