I got sooo busted

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by ThinkingPothead, Nov 25, 2014.

1. Oh my god, I'm fucked. Bioanalicyst Aunt smelled Juana smell from downstairs. Now Bioanalicyst aunt threatened to do a fucking drug test on me. I talked to aunt and promised to not smoke again and accepted drug tests to periodically being applied on me, asked aunt to PLEASE don't say anything to parents, aunt agreed, hopefully she'll deliver.

I'm so fucked up and busted right now T_T buh bye MaryJane TT.TT

I'm still high though :DD

2. stay in school bruh.

3. You celebrate your 13th birthday yet, son?

4. first world fucking problems. i hear that ban hanmer wizzing from the sky

5. 19yr old working college student actually. And I don't know why the fuck but I care a fucking lot about what my parents think or how they'd react if they knew. If a do not agree on tests or quitting she'll confess. And I don't fucking that to happen, okay? So unfortunately I'll have to quit on weed and other things I love because of family/society. :'(

6. fuck?  you a grown ass dude.  fuck you hiding weed for, its not like it's heroin.  tell that bitch to lay off.

7. Do you live at home?

My mum wouldnt dream of telling me what I can or cant do and im only five years older than you.

She wouldnt have done at 19 either.

8. #9 enjoyandlive, Nov 25, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 25, 2014
    only person that caused this problem is YOU. Her roof her rules. what do you expect people bringing under 18 age comments into this. you talk like most teens that get on this thread. -_-

9. You're 19 and complaining like you're 12. Grow up.

10. What do you mean? I just don't know what to do man...

11. God damn did this thread light up. Lol.

12. #13 BluntedUp, Nov 25, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 25, 2014
    tell your aunt that as you are grown enough to make big boy decisions, and don't need her bringing unneccesary stress via drug tests.

and tell your parents you smoke, it'll be better then if they hear it from your aunt(family talks, so she'll tell them regardless).

and if its that serious dont bring it round the house.

13. Is your aunt a milf ? Maybe you can give her the D and that'll keep her quiet.

14. Maybe that's alright in your family, GK....

Lmfao just kidding.
    And you're 19, do some research into the health benefits and calmly and collectively explain to them that it is no different from drinking alcohol or smoking cigarettes - in fact it is better for you than either.

15. Just lol @ being 19 and taking any shit from your aunt. Does she live with you or was she just visiting?

16. damn bruh i feel you. I am kinda in the same situation but not really, my brother caught me few months smoking inside my closet and he was threatning to tell my dad and mom about it, and I begged him hooked him up with my lady friend, and its been now a month he kept his mouth closed, just be friend your aunt and try to be cool with her, telling ur opinion is not an option but they'll never approve weed, unforutnaly we have stricked parents and their brainwashed by the government, the only time it'll be cool is if it becomes legally everywhere.

17. seriously.  

what type of brother is that.  you had to bribe him with some pussy?

wait.. nevermind that sounds really brother like lol.

18. :( I did share opinion with her and explained medical benefits/healthy doses but she still wants me to leave it or she'll tell everybody. I don't want my parents involved. I'll have to leave it. :'(

Enjoying last high. :3

19. No worries mate these things blow over pretty quick. My parents found the weed in my room about 3 months ago n kicked me out for a week. They said I could come back in the house if they could regularly drug test me. I've been more or less clean the past 3 months n they never tested me. Just gotta be a bit sneakier this time lol I was pretty obvious about it before.