Ferguson blowup-what would you have done?

Discussion in 'Pandora's Box' started by SlamDaddy, Nov 25, 2014.

1. Mostly because they only know what they've read , which in my case I found an article probably by the LA Times which stated Wilson was alone and in an SUV squad car .

Idk if that's true but I haven't found any article that said "Wilson and his partner Officer ___"

And I'm sure if he DID have his partner with him , wouldn't he have testified with Darren Wilson in front of a Grand Jury ?

I clean table ... I clean mouth ... You breathe deep

Yeah that's true he didn't have anyone with him..but he wasn't actively looking to apprehend a robbery suspect by himself. He was responding to a regular everyday call in the area and just happened to see the 2 walking in the street.

He might not have even recognized him as the robbery suspect if they weren't walking right in the middle of the street.

3. He sees MB as a kid. Lol.
    He is about as creditable as all the eye witness that saw him running with his hand up.
    Looks like obummer care doesn't cover vision.

4. Come on bro be realistic tho. He was 18 years old and he stole a box of cigarillos wow yeah kill him for that .

He should've been arrested and taken into custody and I really do believe Mr. Brown is smart enough to NOT cause trouble with the cops .

Something like words must've been exchanged to lead to a violent confrontation .

Idk this is more of a "have to have been there to know" kind of situation . At least to me because I see reasons on both sides but it shouldn't have ended in death .

I honestly don't believe MB was that smart..how smart is it to rob a store and then walk in the middle of the street, drawing more attention to yourself? That is the exact opposite of smart if you ask me..

You're right, the guy shouldn't be dead..he also shouldn't have attacked a cop and reached for his gun. I really don't know what he could have been thinking in that moment..I mean anyone knows attacking a cop isn't going to end well for you.

6. all this is bullshit..if micheal brown was not up to no good..he would still be alive....im not being racist..im simply stating facts..now as for the dumbass"s that are protesting...they are not protesting micheal browns death..they are just trying to cause trouble and mayhem..

7. That's why I'm saying there is more to the story than what you heard. I don't know it , you don't know it , only officer Wilson knows it . Mr. Brown wasn't some zombie walking around looking for trouble , granted he did steal from a store but based on his path he probably felt he was home free the minute he started walking in the street .

Its over with now tho . All the people can do is rally to have him removed and vote for politicians that will change the integrity of their police department . That's really all they can do at this time .

8. #48 Sgtstadanko707, Nov 26, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 26, 2014
    Killed over a box of blunt wraps. No.
    Killed for assaulting and trying to take a cops weapon.
    Your god damn right he should have been shot dead

Age is irrelevant.

9. Cuz you were there right ?
    I read a news article saying Wilson was hostile in his request for the two young men to leave the street and walk on the sidewalk .

But I wasn't there so how do I know for sure ? How many times do people just out of nowhere assault a cop and end up dead ? Regardless of skin color I know it would be on TV , at least local news if anything .

Just like you're asking me not to be blinded by "skin color" try not to be blinded by what CNN and Fox tells you .

10. have to agree with dude above me..the kid was a troublemaker..what happened to him was his fault..not officer wilsons..he was just doing his job

11. if a cop tells you to move your ass....you move your ass......you don't say fuck you officer.....you don't disrespect a cop..you do what your told...

spoken like a true small-minded proletarian.

13. If I was a police officer and I used those exact words "move your ass out this street" would you look at me sideways or would you feel like I'm being unnecessary ?

14. well qualid..you have a right to your own opinion..

15. had them tell me to move my ass....i did what I was told..you wanna piss a L.E.O  off.....your pretty fuckin stupid

16. #56 Vicious, Nov 26, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 26, 2014

The graze wound on his hand is a dead give away of a struggle. I've had cops pull a gun on before, the last thing going through my mind was 'reach for it'.

I'd think you were telling me to 'get the fuck off the street' because I probably shouldn't be walking down it. Regardless of tone I'd get off the street.

17. Yeah okay now I understand everything .

Despite how "dangerous" it is to walk in the street , you can ask nicely . It doesn't matter if I'm a suspect or not , being a policemen doesn't mean you get to toss aside manners . That's how abuse of power starts . I bet he's feeling pretty invincible right about nao

18. I guess all thugs are children...based on ur logic. Or do they become a man at the magical age of....

Being rude isn't an abuse of power.

20. Ding ding.
    Who cares how the cop said move. He was jay walking. Cop says get the fuck out of the street and your response is fuck you.
    But I bet he was a real stand guy.