Ferguson blowup-what would you have done?

Discussion in 'Pandora's Box' started by SlamDaddy, Nov 25, 2014.

1. That "kid" was the size of a grizzly bear. When you are in close quarters you can't use pepper spray...you are basically spraying yourself. You can't use a taser. When you taze someone who is on top of you you are tazing yourself. The dude was going for his gun. How do you see any other option than to shoot the giant aggressive bastard?

2. The officer was not small himself... He was 6'1 210 pounds while Brown was 6'1 290. They are both big guys.... You can pepper spray up close... I can't comment on a taser as he doesn't carry a taser(his personal preference.Look at over youtube when cops spray people,protesters,etc up close.  Also Guns have holsters, they can't just be grabbed out in an instant from the wrong angle. He could have called for back up while in the car, drove off, got a baton, spray him,etc.  So many options. But no he has to shoot an unarmed person 6 times. He couldn't even aim for the knee. Dead men tell no tales. Just like Gardner, he is dead, everyone knows the cops killed him without just cause just like Brown. 

3. No stick left to beat dead horse.
    Let all just start kicking it now then.

Hands up don't shoot.

4. Pants up
    Don't loot
    Lol

5. Do as the police say!
    Live to see another day!

6. #406 STIGGY, Dec 15, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Dec 15, 2014
    nrver mind

7. #407 STIGGY, Dec 15, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Dec 15, 2014
    People closed minded

8. It doesn't matter because we know for a fact the the witness on Browns side was lying for sure. The autopsy report proved it.

9. Facts don't matter to those people

10. Shoot the pig then figure it out :)

11. He did.

12. Seriously, I wonder how many people protesting and rioting have gone through the grand jury reports. Because it's all in there, and objectively, while it's not clear beyond doubt exactly what happened, there's no point in trying him because there's absolutely zero chance of a conviction.

13. Since it's all there for them to read I am going out on a limb and say most are to illiterate to read it.

14. Reminds me of that old saying 
    donkey see donkey doo

15. People jump at the chance to blame their situation and failures on someone or something else, in this case it's racism and cops.  To admit it was Brown's own actions that lead to his death would mean maybe they are responsible for their own circumstances.

16. I mean if I was there the first store Ida hit woulda been the pharmacy, but a chain not a mom and pop....

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

17. The witness who got Darren Wilson off is a KNOWN racist, bi-polar and WASN'T EVEN THERE EVEN THO SHE CLAIMS TO HAVE SEEN THE WHOLE THING

So FUCK the grand jury report. It's full of lies that people who are secretly racist drink up like the grape kool aid us black people love.

And DONT tell me none of yous don't have racist leanings. Your true colors have been more than exposed in this thread.

18. I would have incited violence as an anonymous third party and watch when SHTF.

The government has been known to use the same tactics over the last 50 years, they even still do it today in protests.