Ferguson blowup-what would you have done?

Discussion in 'Pandora's Box' started by SlamDaddy, Nov 25, 2014.

1. #261 mandrin13, Nov 27, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 27, 2014
    Why do these idiots always burn/loot the mom and pop stores downtown when everyone knows the politicians live in the suburbs??  If you need to start a fire, I reccomend you start out there.

2. im sure the fact he was a thief and he tried to take the cops gun had nothing to do with it.

That was a coincidence  

Come on man, to think that had anything to do with it, you must have a stormfront account and a racist grandpa like I apparently do :rolleyes:

4. I would be out there rioting as well it would be fun.

April 29th 1992, there was a riot on the streets tell me where were you?

You were sittin' home watchin' your TV, while I was participatin' in some anarchy

6. Are you talking about the Rodney king riots ?

You was one of the policemen that responded to that call ?

I clean table ... I clean mouth ... You breathe deep

7. #267 Sgtstadanko707, Nov 27, 2014
    Sublime baby.

http://youtu.be/e1dPKfxRhk0

8. #268 Deleted member 813926, Nov 27, 2014
    Last edited: Nov 27, 2014

Lol i was only like 5 y/o at that time.

9. Lol cops would never let that happen thats why.

10. #270 Vicious, Nov 27, 2014

What the fuck is this April 29th shit? I swear it's April 26th, it clearly says 6th. It always stuck with me cause its my birthday. This is some Mandela Effect, Bernstain Bears / Bernstain Bears shit. I have to find my Sublime CD, I don't believe this.

I don't know anymore. This shit is a reality glitch. I'm too high for this shit.

11. He does say 26 in the intro.

12. We don't agree on much but we will agree on Sublime .
    Happy Thanksgiving , Blazed

I clean table ... I clean mouth ... You breathe deep

13. But...but the forensic scientist...said that his hands were up...but I'm still on the first page. Maybe someone else has already mentioned this.

It was the 29th in reality, it's just that Bradley Nowell accidentally said the 26th in the intro, but the rest of the take was so good they decided to just roll with it.

15. #275 Cactus Ed, Nov 28, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 28, 2014
    This is part of the reason people rioted protested...misinformation put out by race hustlers knowing many would believe anything they're told.

Maybe this is just my own ignorance, but I don't understand how they could forensically determine with any certainty if his hands were up before he was shot.

17. Yo this guy has the ability to think for himself!

Lock his ass up quick!

Sent from my XT1080 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

18. It must be hard to raise your hands after being shot in the arm a couple of times.  My guess is that Brown tried to put his hands out in front of him in an automatic gesture to stop the bullets and some witnesses thought he was raising his hands in surrender. 

That's what the medical examiner was saying 

20. So what if  the cop had been found guilty, and white people tore up the ghettos, would that be racist, or protesting?