Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

First time getting high..........

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by smoker420i, Nov 25, 2014.

1. Ok so I said I was gonna make a story or thread about this very funny story so here it goes.
    So back in 7th grade on a weekend I was about 13 and had just gone over to my friends house to stay the night and I remember I was looking for legit bud and my boy(friend) hooked me up he took me to his friends house and this guy was 18 and the other dude that was with him idk how old he was I think he was also 18 anyways I paid 5 dollars for a nickel bag and he said we could smoke it there if we wanted to anyway I said ok (first mistake) he loaded his bowl up with Darth Vader strain and I took a hit started coughing uncontrollably lol and didn't feel anything so I took another hit and started coughing uncontrollably again lol so by this time I was only 2 hits in and was super stoned (remember I was a newbie just started smoking) ok so now I'm really high and start to hear stuff like my mom saying my name and to get over there at that minute I was just tripping like fucking shit and then I started to cry lol because I thought my mom knew and this guy looks out his window and says there's someone outside his door (started tripping even worse) anyways this guy goes upstairs cause we're all high and gets a BB gun doesn't shoot anyone (I actually don't remember if he did lol) and I walk outside to get some air because I'm like super fucking stoned and need to calm down so I go outside for some air but this guy was playing to much so he wouldn't let me outside so I push him into the couch and come back inside take another hit of Death Weed (that's what he called it) got way to high again lol and looked in the mirror and my eyes were like bloodshot red worse than I get when I smoke now I end up going back to my boys house (friends house) and go upstairs not looking at my friends dad because I'm stoned af I look at my phone which they hid from me as a joke and I missed like 4 calls from my parents so I all them back they had no idea I was high (stoned maybe they did know Idk) a few more things that weren't in the story happened but that's for another day. Hope you enjoyed feedback is appreciated.

~Smoker420i

Sent from my iPad using Grasscity Forum

2. Fuck I'm sorry guys he wasn't my boyfriend I meant like my boy space friend like AKA lol no confusion here I think haha

3. I meant call* instead of all.

Sorry typos