Advice on relationship of 7 months a/ kid

Discussion in 'Sex, Love & Relationships' started by dodobrain38, Nov 25, 2014.

1. This community is really full of immature douchebags, the advices im seeing right now makes me feel sorry for our future.

It pretty obvious that OP is a jerk and a retard, he is a selfish being who only cares about himself and doesn't want anything to do with this relationship, and his family members don't either which is why he knows they would support him.

If the chick is acting up it maybe because of the way he is treating her, how do you go out to eat without texting or letting your wife knows and when she gets upset about it you start thinking about leaving her? what if place were reverse and she goes out like that and then she comes home late? would you have been happy especially more so if you had to take care of a baby? forget about your damn self for once and consider other peoples situations.

You state "Idk what to do cause I don't want him to grow up in a toxic relationship cause that's how I was but then again I want to be there for him. I'm contemplating on taking a break or leaving her. Either way I'm sure my family will support my choice"
    Can you be anymore stupid than you already presents yourself to be?  You said you don't want your son to grow up in a toxic relationship and you want to be there for him, and you're thinking about leaving the girl? what the fuck kind of sense does that make? you don't want the girl no more now that she got a baby and you are looking for a way to end things that would make it seem as if she was the bad person in the relationship. grow up man.

Also you try to make it as if the girl is lazy and doesn't want to do shit, shockingly their are other retards such as yourself in this community that supports you, but the way I see it you're the lazy one here, you got a wife and you're not a kid no more so there is no excuse why you shouldn't be working right now to support the baby, even if it is a part time job.
    this once again shows how selfish you're, the girl just had a baby and the baby is 2 months old, and you want the girl to work? where is your humanity bro? that baby is way too young for his mother not to be around him right now, how about you get your lazy ass up and find a job and let her take care of the baby?

Now to close this up, you might think you can just leave her like that whenever she wants, but if you decide to do that you better hope that baby isn't yours because if it is she is going to take you for all your families worth.
    You might want to consider this, you think you can just go around impregnating chicks and decide to break up with them when they get babies? more so right now you don't have a job so if she takes you for child support and you cant pay it your ass is going to jail, so whatever advice you family is giving you, better think twice before you adopt it. break up with that girl it might be the biggest makes you ever make.

I sorry for that poor girl.

• Like Like x 2
    You obviously didn't really understand what you read. They are in a relationship they are not married. He is in process of joining the military. He has support of his family no matter how he decides to handle things.

How the hell do you feel sorry for that "poor girl". Is she not an adult also? If she has her mother taking care of the kid often should that time not be used to help bring in more money for the family by having a job?

You sound like an angry woman that was done wrong in the past and now hates men, or a father who's daughter had the experience you described of being "impregnated" and abandoned. Regardless of what caused you to be so angry on this topic doesn't mean that this guy is a POS for having doubts about his relationship and or his feelings for his partner. He doesn't seem lazy to me if he truly is about to join the military and I think your feelings on this matter hit really close to home for some reason.

I am not one of these young people on the forums that you mention either (44) so don't just assume you have everyone on here figured out when they don't agree with your train of thought or when they agree with another's. 

3. dude just stfu you dont even know his situation maybe she is crazy and lazy, if i wanted to go out and eat alone thats my biz if the women went to eat alone would you give her shit for that, prob not right well if women want to be treated equally thats how it goes, my gf doesnt freak and call non stop when im not home she is good that way compared that crazy biatch

4. #24 lisamc, Nov 26, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 26, 2014
    That's why she was mad. I have an idea- why don't you set a timeline in your head. Like a year (you're young you got nothing to lose ;)) but maybe go the distance, that extra mile and work hard on your relationship with her. Maybe give her a night out sometimes.. Do the little things like communicate when you're having dinner with your friends. Bring her flowers (or just one huge awesome flower) wash the dishes, listen when she talks. You may be surprised at how nice things go for you. Happy wife happy life. I know you're not married but still. If it doesn't work out well then you can walk away with no regrets because you tried. You owe it to yourself and your baby to work hard and try. Trust me, the last thing you want in life is regret..
    Maybe it's doable?

Edit- oh I read your response wrong! I thought you said you DO! Well maybe you should :)

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

5. Hey now- you don't know OP or his girl at all. He can't be all bad, I mean he is asking for help. It's always easier on the outside looking in.. But unfortunately life isnt a play we watch, we have the staring roll. It gets hard sometimes for people

6. #26 Old School Smoker, Nov 26, 2014
    Good god somebody like this is going to defend our country.

Ok #1. You are totally obligated to call her and let her know what you are doing at all times. Your balls are in her purse. Accept it. She is taking care of your kid.

#2 if you leave her, I pray she finds a responsible father figure to raise that kid. When you come back for her, there will be a restraining order on you. It's not about you anymore. It's about your son.

• Like Like x 1
  7. #27 CANandProud420, Nov 26, 2014
    man these answers are whack let him live damnit

tell her to go get her own damn food

8. We salute you Op.

Attached Files:

• Like Like x 1
    Dude if you think a military lifestyle is going to go well with having a child, good luck with that. 
    My sister-in-law's husband is military. They live on a military reserve, on very meagre earnings. The military is not a place where you are going to make bank or carve out a successful future for yourself. It used to be, back in the 60's, but not anymore.  It is common place to hear about military men being penalized for being out on the street begging for food or money, because they are not allowed to do that. So they government won't pay them properly to take care of a wife and kids, and they won't let them beg or get help either because it looks bad. We are constantly sending them money, to help with their bills and their 2 kids.  Yes, they are in this situation and decided kids would be a good idea.

Anyway, they don't know it yet, but the relationship is doomed. It is always hard on a relationship when its come-and-go longterm, but throw in a kid and a military that legally has business in your personal life and that is some stressful shit man. She is essentially a single mother, not a lot of $ coming in, lonely, stress and expectations.  It sounds absolutely terrible.

So while I do not know you or your situation personally, I just thought I would throw that out as something to think about. People here seem to have the whole baby-mama relationship angle covered, nobody really said anything about the military part other then to salute you and your commitment. Just know that this commitment you are making, is going to cause you to miss your child growing up. At such a young age, there will come a time where you won't have to worry about this situation anymore because they will both just naturally grow out of your life. She will find another man that is willing to raise that child and support her, and that child will call him daddy, because he is the one that is around 99% of the time. That is what time and distance will do to a relationship. Hard truth.  

10. that may be true and seem what it's like what I want to do but after knowing her for 6 years and having a kid with her it's the last thing I want to do but I grew up with my parents ima toxic relationship and it was bad. Not to mention the fact if we try to talk it out like everyone says she either walks away or makes excuses saying she's too hot is tired it has a headache.

11. #31 Carne Seca, Nov 26, 2014

You are not your parents.  Your relationship is not their relationship. Every relationship has its own dynamics.  Sure your upbringing will influence your life but it's your choice whether it's a positive influence or a negative one.  I've always said that wisdom is the practical application of knowledge and experience.  You have seen how a relationship doesn't work.  It's up to you if you want to learn from it or follow the same path.  It's all about the choices you make.  

Right now just concentrate on her.  Find out what the hell is going on.  Maybe she wants out as well and is afraid to say it.  Maybe she wants to stick it out and is afraid of losing you.  There are so many variables.  I'm not saying you should stay in a loveless relationship just for the child.  That wouldn't do anyone any good.  I'm just saying do all that you can to try and make it work and then do what's best for you both.  Just don't give up because things are getting a little tough.  You're an adult now.  You can't run away from your problems.  You need to face them and deal with it or the problems just get worse. 

She is hurting right now and striking out.  There's a reason for that.  Help her find out what it is.  You owe her that much.  You're throwing 6 years of friendship down the drain.  Now it's more than just a friendship.  You don't just hook up with someone for shits and giggles.  She was/is special to you.  Are you sure you want to lose that?  

Like I said in an earlier post.  I'm not trying to bust your balls.  I don't know your relationship.  I'm just going by what you post.  I don't think you're a loser or a jerk.  You're young and you're scared.  A child is a big responsibility and it can be overwhelming.  Doesn't help when your partner has a bur under her saddle.  Get her to a doctor.  Explain what's going on.  Go from there.  That's all I'm saying.   :)

Good luck.

• Like Like x 1
  12. thanks it definitely helps with everyone's reply but shit that's what grasscity fam does for everyone. We help each other out.

13. Now how do I close this topic lol

14. good luck man oh and u have to ask a mod to close it

15. Well can a mod close it then lol.

16. You ask a mod to do it for you.