No indictment in ferguson

Discussion in 'Pandora's Box' started by travilanche, Nov 25, 2014.

Cops should be trained not to be panicky motherfuckers. People are going to attack them. That is just part if the job. They need to be trained to be calm. Sure no training can compare to real life experience and some people may still panic but keeping a clear head and realizing you do not have to shoot every person who resists you will go a long way.

It doesnt matter how big the guy is your tazer will work.

2. Navy grace is my fav. I almost threw my remote through the tv listening to that dumb bitch talk last night.

3. You are not trained to aim for the head and go for a kill shot.
    You are trained to shot center, body mass. The biggest target on the body. A 9mm to that water buffalo chest would take more then 2 shots to put it down.
    It's easy to shot a deer at a feed pile. Try shootin at a monster running at you.

4. Has the purge begun yet. I got plenty of ammo and know where to go.

5. Ur joking right? ??

6. No it's my right as a privileged white male.

The cop testified that MB was going for his gun lol

What he did was way beyond "resisting". If all he did was resist arrest, he would still be alive right now.

Eyewitness testimony corroborates the officers story..that's pretty much the end of it. None of the lies told in the media matters, the truth came out in front of the grand jury.

"Hands up, don't shoot" - Really??? come on now..there's not a single witness that testified his hands were up at any point in the altercation.

8. Yep. Tazer works every time.

http://youtu.be/hpbbANEYQXE

9. If not tazers how about rubber bullets

Better to have broken bones than be dead

10. That stuff doesn't always work on monsters dude. At that point in the altercation Wilson stopped being a police officer and became a regular guy trying not to get his head blown off.

11. Do you feel you are privileged simple because your white?

12. better than religion...

but you know once news like this pops up it usually means that there other important things going on that they rather people not discuss.

13. lol it aint that black and white my friend.  its alot of factors that contributed to these unfortunate circumstances.  and a cycle of ignorance, has been in play since the 70s/80s.

as for the cops, whats going on now is a accumulation of anger felt by our communities.  this happens all the time and even tho Mike brown getting shot may of been warranted there are alot of other police killings that wern't.

like eric garner, when the cops came on site they didn't approach the two people fighting(the reason they were called) but approached eric instead.

anyways yea burning down shit is never a good answer but thats what happens with groups who feel oppressed.

14. Your new here sorry.
    It's a joke. Hang around Pandora's box for a bit and you will see.
    Maybe even check out the " white male privilege " thread. Lol.

The looting and fires is what happens when a bunch of morons who want free shit get together and start a mob.

There's no excuse for retardation like that...you telling me they set fire to a black owned beauty shop because they "feel oppressed"? 

It's been going on a lot longer than the 70's.  Some of the comments in this thread is clear proof that racism is still a huge problem in this country.  I agree that rioting and destroying your own neighborhoods is not the solution but damn it this has been going on for too long.  Everyone seems to forget that the officer that shot Michael Brown created this situation when he stopped him on the street.  I can think of no other reason for that except harassment.  The officer didn't even know Michael had strong armed a convenience store earlier.  He admitted it himself.  Not to mention the officer's history with racism and being part of a police department that was disbanded due to overt racism.  

There were mistakes made on both sides but I don't think Michael deserved to die for it.  He was running away when the officer took him down.  Just my two cents. 

17. im not justifying it, as a black person you think i wanna see my people running out of stores with soda and liquor?

what im saying is i can understand why some people would choose to do dumb shit like that.  after all the shit certain people go through and without being heard, it would make you wanna burn some shit up.  

18. Yes because bigotry is hilarious. My bad

Actually the cops were on the lookout for him..someone at the convenience store called the cops and gave them a good description of him..exactly what he was wearing and a physical description. MB was even holding in his hand the box of swisher sweets that he had stolen lol

The cop had every reason to stop him

20. Sorry hombre, Los Angeles only riots when Lakers win a championship :laughing: